Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 31, 2020, 04:50:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

122 Guests, 1 User

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: ESB Retro Will They come to Canada?  (Read 1483 times)

napseeker

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • Execute Order 67!!! Bring in the space horses!
    • View Profile
Re: ESB Retro Will They come to Canada?
« Reply #30 on: Today at 04:07:25 AM »

Please, sir, I humbly request that you amend your previous statements re: "Nestlé Drumsticks" and remove all reference to them as "ice cream". If you would peruse the entirety of the product's packaging, you will note that the term "ice cream" is nowhere mentioned, least of all in the list of ingredients.

:scared0008: :scared0008: :scared0008: :scared0008: :scared0008: :scared0008:

Oh my stars and garters, you are CORRECT!  I had to walk over to the fridge and check the box and yes, it does indeed say "sundae cone" and not "ice cream cone".   Next thing you know I'm going to find out that my hot dog weiners are really made from cheaper cow anus instead of the proper pork anus.   :confused0024:

@jjreason: I think if the retro collection consisted of something more than just repacks of vintage figures, then people would be far more willing to pay the $18 and support the line, that is Hasbro gives us more of the figures we all wish Kenner had made as well like General Rieekan, Monkey-face holo Emperor, Dagobah Training Luke, Removable helmet Vader (which could be an easy kitbash of the vintage Vader), Hoth Han with his hood down (again, an easy kitbash), a Yoda that was more accurate but still had the vintage look, other Hoth Rebels, etc. 

Ookk

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
Re: ESB Retro Will They come to Canada?
« Reply #31 on: Today at 01:27:36 PM »

Please, sir, I humbly request that you amend your previous statements re: "Nestlé Drumsticks" and remove all reference to them as "ice cream". If you would peruse the entirety of the product's packaging, you will note that the term "ice cream" is nowhere mentioned, least of all in the list of ingredients.

:scared0008: :scared0008: :scared0008: :scared0008: :scared0008: :scared0008:

Oh my stars and garters, you are CORRECT!  I had to walk over to the fridge and check the box and yes, it does indeed say "sundae cone" and not "ice cream cone".   Next thing you know I'm going to find out that my hot dog weiners are really made from cheaper cow anus instead of the proper pork anus.   :confused0024:

@jjreason: I think if the retro collection consisted of something more than just repacks of vintage figures, then people would be far more willing to pay the $18 and support the line, that is Hasbro gives us more of the figures we all wish Kenner had made as well like General Rieekan, Monkey-face holo Emperor, Dagobah Training Luke, Removable helmet Vader (which could be an easy kitbash of the vintage Vader), Hoth Han with his hood down (again, an easy kitbash), a Yoda that was more accurate but still had the vintage look, other Hoth Rebels, etc.

May seem like a really odd question - but any chance you’re an Uncle Scrooge (McDuck) fan?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 175215
  • Total Topics: 14601
  • Online Today: 151
  • Online Ever: 755
  • (January 23, 2020, 04:54:45 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 122
Total: 123

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 45 queries.