Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 17, 2018, 02:44:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

11 Guests, 1 User

Poll

Favorite Super Star Wars Game

Super Star Wars (A New Hope)
- 1 (6.7%)
Super Empire Strikes Back
- 4 (26.7%)
Super Return Of The Jedi
- 1 (6.7%)
Like all 3 of them equally
- 9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Super Star Wars Trilogy  (Read 5505 times)

trackcar666

• Empire
  • Recruit
  • I am a Jedi...Like my father before me.
    • View Profile
Re: Super Star Wars Trilogy
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2012, 03:00:27 PM »

After about 2-3 weeks of constant practice(a few hours a day), I managed to beat it in one go without dying. That is the HARDEST SW GAME EVER!!! But I did quite enjoy it, and ended up beating it 2 more times afterwards. The NES ESB is far more difficult then the SNES ESB game. Never thought I would have to say that...I think the only other SW game that can infuriate me more would either be ANH on NES or Ep.1: Jedi Power Battles on PS1.

cash_fan

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Tell that to Kanjiklub
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2018, 11:55:47 PM »

This is a great poll!  I had both Star Wars and ESB on NES.  Pretty sure I beat them because at the end of ESB it had a teaser for Return of the Jedi. 

I never beat the 3 SNES games because girls were starting to get in the way at that point. 

When I got my PS4 I got the Battlfront Edition with 4 Star Wars games. Super Star Wars is one of them. 
Cash fan, as in Johnny Cash

brianakarobin

• A++ Trader
  • Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • Star Wars Trivia World Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2018, 09:28:06 PM »

This is a great poll!  I had both Star Wars and ESB on NES.  Pretty sure I beat them because at the end of ESB it had a teaser for Return of the Jedi. 

I never beat the 3 SNES games because girls were starting to get in the way at that point. 

When I got my PS4 I got the Battlfront Edition with 4 Star Wars games. Super Star Wars is one of them.
Me too! I played it for a bit. It was a good game, for sure.

That reminds me of a video I saw recently - someone making the Kylo Ten/Luke battle on Crait scene in 16 bit glory! I thought it was pretty awesome. Check it out here

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2018, 11:36:46 AM »

I remember these games when they came out and never got around to playing them. I've recently discovered they are available on the wii virtual console but you need a different controller than the wii remote. I can't seem to determine if nintendo still makes the controllers that are compatible with many of the wii snes games.

Can anyone recommend a controller I can buy to play the virtual console snes games on the wii? 

I want to download anymore games I can before the wii store shuts down the credit purchasing in a few weeks.

I've been playing the original zelda game the last couple weeks. ☺

cash_fan

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Tell that to Kanjiklub
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2018, 09:10:43 PM »

I remember these games when they came out and never got around to playing them. I've recently discovered they are available on the wii virtual console but you need a different controller than the wii remote. I can't seem to determine if nintendo still makes the controllers that are compatible with many of the wii snes games.

Can anyone recommend a controller I can buy to play the virtual console snes games on the wii? 

They don't make that controller anymore.  It plugs into the wiimote the same way the nunchuck does. 

If you message me your messenger I can send you a pic of one that I have.  Additionally if you want it, you can have it for free - just pay for the shipping from BC to where ever you are. 

I would post a pic on here but it never works for me. 

cash_fan

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Tell that to Kanjiklub
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2018, 09:13:18 PM »

Ok, see if this pic loads.

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2018, 10:16:10 PM »

Oh wow cash_fan that's generous of you! I'll send you a pm. And the picture worked. ☺

I kind of figured they weren't making the controllers anymore. I'm so out of date with video games. I'm using a decade+ old console to play 30 year old games. ☺

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 171935
  • Total Topics: 14474
  • Online Today: 25
  • Online Ever: 536
  • (October 31, 2018, 08:32:38 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 11
Total: 12

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 47 queries.