Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2018, 11:32:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

11 Guests, 2 Users

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Winners  (Read 36163 times)

Kev

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Winners
« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2017, 11:01:50 PM »

If any one can locate a Baze/Storie 2 pk for me that would be awesome!  I need help.

My roommate spotted that at our local Winners, I'll see if she can pick it up tomorrow,

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 17, 2017, 07:38:39 AM »

Thanx Kev. :u:

Kev

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 18, 2017, 12:09:51 PM »

Got it! PM sent.

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 18, 2017, 12:13:33 PM »

I hit up 3 winners and 1 marshals yesterday looking for the Baze / Stormie two pack with no luck here in Durham Ont.
But here are a few items I did see
B.S.-6" Obiwan, Leia, At-At driver, Snowtrooper (both ESB and TFA ) Deathtrooper , and yes Flametroopers $14.99.
3.75 Rouge One 4 pack $14.99.
U-wing $29.99, Finns Speeder $15, Rey's speeder $8-12.99,
Ezra and At-Dp speeder bikes $8-12.99. I found multiple price tags with different prices for the same items so look at all for the best price. Finn and Phasma 2pk $7.99.
RogueOne tie fighter(wrong name I know) $24.99.
Kanan and ship $12.99.

If any one can locate a Baze/Storie 2 pk for me that would be awesome!  I need help.

Hey everyone, I just want to thank namely CJ, Ookk, Subcoolin and Kev for their kind generacity to help me find a Baze 2 pk.  I acted on Subcoolins tip and was very successful. So successful that I found a maul/5th sister 2pk I needed aswell.
I wanted to mention the extra efforts of Ookk and Kev(newer member) who both went out of their way to search, find, and purchase the Baze 2pk just to help another fellow Snowtrooper. I very much appreciate everyone's help and please use me to help return the favor. I too love to try and help locate for others, it helps on store runs where I turn up empty handed for myself but feel that my info and time is not wasted if I can in anyway help another SnowTrooper.
Cheers to all  :u:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 12:28:56 PM by DarthDerek »

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 18, 2017, 04:53:28 PM »

That's what being on these forums is all about.  :)

That's how I got my DJ, Rey and R2 from TLJ yesterday. Read a report that they showed up at Walmart and finally got lucky.

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 18, 2017, 07:43:53 PM »

I hit up 3 winners and 1 marshals yesterday looking for the Baze / Stormie two pack with no luck here in Durham Ont.
But here are a few items I did see
B.S.-6" Obiwan, Leia, At-At driver, Snowtrooper (both ESB and TFA ) Deathtrooper , and yes Flametroopers $14.99.
3.75 Rouge One 4 pack $14.99.
U-wing $29.99, Finns Speeder $15, Rey's speeder $8-12.99,
Ezra and At-Dp speeder bikes $8-12.99. I found multiple price tags with different prices for the same items so look at all for the best price. Finn and Phasma 2pk $7.99.
RogueOne tie fighter(wrong name I know) $24.99.
Kanan and ship $12.99.

Hey everyone, I just want to thank namely CJ, Ookk, Subcoolin and Kev for their kind generacity to help me find a Baze 2 pk.  I acted on Subcoolins tip and was very successful. So successful that I found a maul/5th sister 2pk I needed aswell.
I wanted to mention the extra efforts of Ookk and Kev(newer member) who both went out of their way to search, find, and purchase the Baze 2pk just to help another fellow Snowtrooper. I very much appreciate everyone's help and please use me to help return the favor. I too love to try and help locate for others, it helps on store runs where I turn up empty handed for myself but feel that my info and time is not wasted if I can in anyway help another SnowTrooper.
Cheers to all  :u:
Bump

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • Hungry for some new TVC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 22, 2017, 02:36:21 PM »

That's what we do here. Nice job guys!  :love0030: :D :)`

General Brashin

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Dung heap ransacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 25, 2017, 02:32:38 PM »

I managed to pick up Ezra's speeder for $8 and the First Order Snowspeeder for $15 as both were on "red tag" clearance pricing.
I was very happy as I specifically stopped in to Winners to see if they had those exact pieces.

Some Winners have further reduced the clearance prices. I saw Ezra Speeders and AT-DP Speeders fot $5 and Jakku Landspeeders for $10.

12" 2002-2003 Saga figures are showing up at Winners. Saw AT-ST Drivers at 3 locations and a Clone Trooper Captain at one location - 14.99.

YMMV
"Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth." B5 - Vorlon saying

General Brashin

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Dung heap ransacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 07, 2018, 04:44:38 PM »

Saw a Last Jedi character car 2-pack at a Marshalls - Kylo Ren and Snoke - 7.99.
"Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth." B5 - Vorlon saying

General Brashin

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Dung heap ransacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 25, 2018, 11:11:19 AM »

Saw Forces of Destiny dolls at a Winners: Luke/Yoda, Leia/R2-D2 and Rey/BB-8 - 9.99.

JediPatrick

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 25, 2018, 02:00:00 PM »

Saw Forces of Destiny dolls at a Winners: Luke/Yoda, Leia/R2-D2 and Rey/BB-8 - 9.99.

Great!!! I've checked my local Winners and nothing yet. But these were bound to finish at this store, Hasbo Canada has apparently a warehouse full of them with no takers (WM and TRU declined).

I'm looking for Luke/Yoda, ANH Leia/R2, Ahsoka, Padmé. My kids loves these dolls and I have yet to find them anywhere. So Winners might be my way out.

Any idea how much they sell for? And were there plenty of each? And Leia, was she Hoth Leia or ANH Leia?
"C'est lorsque nous croyons savoir quelque chose qu'il faut justement réfléchir un peu plus profondément." / "The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand."

Frank Herbert
- "Les enfants de Dune"/"Children of Dune"

old man ben

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • "Born to Collect!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 25, 2018, 02:51:38 PM »

I went to Winners in Mississauga and found a Luke/Yoda for $9.99.  There was only the one at the store, plus the Hoth Leia/R2D2 and Rey/BB8.  The first two Winners I went to had no Lukes, but did have one or two of the Leia and Rey.

JediPatrick

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 26, 2018, 06:31:40 PM »

Again, thanks for the heads up! :) Managed to snag the one and only Luke-Yoda set at the 2 Winners stores I visited today. My daughter will be so glad! Now I need to find Ahsoka for my youngest daughter. That'll be a bit tricky...
"C'est lorsque nous croyons savoir quelque chose qu'il faut justement réfléchir un peu plus profondément." / "The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand."

Frank Herbert
- "Les enfants de Dune"/"Children of Dune"

DarthSlaad

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 26, 2018, 06:53:30 PM »

Again, thanks for the heads up! :) Managed to snag the one and only Luke-Yoda set at the 2 Winners stores I visited today. My daughter will be so glad! Now I need to find Ahsoka for my youngest daughter. That'll be a bit tricky...

Why getting Ahsoka is going to be tricky? It will not be distributed in Canada?

old man ben

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • "Born to Collect!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 26, 2018, 10:33:30 PM »

I picked up Ashoka a few months ago at Walmart for regular price.  I have seen a few since then on close out pricing, but none lately.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 171944
  • Total Topics: 14474
  • Online Today: 25
  • Online Ever: 536
  • (October 31, 2018, 08:32:38 AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 11
Total: 13

Page created in 0.42 seconds with 45 queries.