Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2019, 05:21:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

29 Guests, 2 Users

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: CW Season 6 "Lost" Episodes, seasons 1-5 & feature film coming to Netflix  (Read 2500 times)

Wedge1021

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile

Sadly Clone Wars was taken off Netflix today. 

This is why I prefer to buy the blu-rays for shows & movies that are part of my fandom - don't have to be at the whim of rights holders and streaming companies. Other programs are fair game, but when it comes to Star Wars, Marvel, etc. I like to have everything on the shelf.

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile

Sadly Clone Wars was taken off Netflix today. 

This is why I prefer to buy the blu-rays for shows & movies that are part of my fandom - don't have to be at the whim of rights holders and streaming companies. Other programs are fair game, but when it comes to Star Wars, Marvel, etc. I like to have everything on the shelf.

Agree 100% physical media is dying but it's still so much better than streaming. And then you have it. Plus all the extras. I buy very few movies or TV anymore but CW is worth owning. I really didn't like the first couple seasons but the show really grew on me.

brianakarobin

• A++ Trader
  • Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • Star Wars Trivia World Champion
    • View Profile

I agree. The things I am most passionate about, like Star Wars, ed up in my personal library. I noticed all of the SW stuff EXCEPT the Clone Wars was gone a week ago, and it sounds like CW is now gone, too. You just never know, so better to have it.

cash_fan

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Tell that to Kanjiklub
    • View Profile

Clone Wars has a awesome new trailer.  Star Wars channel hasn't uploaded it yet but if go to the 57 minute mark on this video you can see it.  Or you can watch the whole thing, it's pretty awesome too.

https://youtu.be/I0XlB2EJZuA
Cash fan, as in Johnny Cash

Wedge1021

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile

I STILL haven't finished watching all the previous seasons (been slowly working through it with my girls, just started season 5). So I still don't know how everything shakes out yet, but this looks like it will be freakin' awesome!

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • Hungry for some new TVC!
    • View Profile

I got stalled in season 4. Skipped ahead to Rebels & once I got used to the look, I loved it. I'll have to go back & try CW yet again.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 173177
  • Total Topics: 14522
  • Online Today: 34
  • Online Ever: 536
  • (October 31, 2018, 08:32:38 AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 29
Total: 31

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 44 queries.