Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 10, 2020, 12:41:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

211 Guests, 3 Users

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down

Author Topic: EB Games  (Read 35073 times)

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: EB Games
« Reply #270 on: February 14, 2020, 03:59:58 PM »

Question about ordering from EBGames online.  I want to pre-order something that is expensive enough to get free shipping.  However, at the checkout, it's charging me the full price instead of my membership price.

Do any of you have experience with this and do they just credit it back to you when they ship?
B/S/T list:
http://www.snowtroopers.ca/index.php?topic=23390.0

BS 6" First Order Tie Fighter for sale.  See B/S/T thread.

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 14, 2020, 04:21:53 PM »

Question about ordering from EBGames online.  I want to pre-order something that is expensive enough to get free shipping.  However, at the checkout, it's charging me the full price instead of my membership price.

Do any of you have experience with this and do they just credit it back to you when they ship?

Unfortunately, when you order online it doesn't consider your membership discount even though you have logged in to your account. To get the discount, you need to order in-store, ...or....pay the full regular price online...and once you receive the item, you can try to get the price adjustment in-store by taking your online receipt to the store. It's really stupid their set-up.

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • Gathering dust awaiting new figures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 25, 2020, 06:51:49 AM »

Are we assuming the Power Droid will be on a remade vintage card or do we KNOW it will be? Not interested in a $20 remake if not.

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 26, 2020, 11:54:47 AM »

I really want that Snowspeeder.  I need to get rid of my FO Tie Fighter first though as I have no room. However, it's so darn big I can only sell it locally.  Guess I might hit some hobby shops to see if any of them want it.

If anyone in the Vancouver area wants it, hit me up.  I've never even put the wings on it before as I've been displaying it without the wings.  Has the FO Elite Tie Pilot and a regular FO Tie Pilot in it.  I'd sell it for $70 if anyone local wants it.
B/S/T list:

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 26, 2020, 04:08:44 PM »

Got a call from my local EB Games just now....my Black Series Jedi Knight Revan and Stormtrooper Commander are ready for pick-up. Yay!

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 26, 2020, 04:09:54 PM »

Stormtrooper Commander?  Darn...I totally forgot about that one.  Hopefully he'll be plentiful like 3PO and the Snowtrooper.  Heck, I'm even still seeing Jumptroopers.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 04:53:24 PM by Darth Woo »
B/S/T list:

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 26, 2020, 06:02:30 PM »

Got a call from my local EB Games just now....my Black Series Jedi Knight Revan and Stormtrooper Commander are ready for pick-up. Yay!

The Black Series Stormtrooper Commander and packaging are awesome, instead of the 'red and black' box, it's a 'royal blue and black' box.  The Black Series Jedi Knight Revan is a great figure as well.  I never ordered the Heavy Battle Droid....didn't want the figure.

dangerlinto

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 26, 2020, 06:10:10 PM »

The Black Series Stormtrooper Commander and packaging are awesome, instead of the 'red and black' box, it's a 'royal blue and black' box.  The Black Series Jedi Knight Revan is a great figure as well.  I never ordered the Heavy Battle Droid....didn't want the figure.

I got that call too.  Then another call 2 minutes later saying i have to wait until Mar 1 - anyone selling the figs before then is in trouble.  And i love My EB Games.  I can wait

bobafett108

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Canadian Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 26, 2020, 06:37:23 PM »

got the call for the Revan and Battle Droid one. no call for commander one yet. hopefully soon.
With Wookie Rage

iWookiee

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 27, 2020, 11:32:47 PM »

I was able to snag Luke's X-Wing for $90 with $50 off purchase coupon at Christmas. But, $150 plus $30 if you get 6 inch Speeder Luke when he's released...dunno if Snowspeeder is worth that. Any guesses what a Black Series Luke's X-Wing might come in at? $200? $250?
There is ALWAYS another way!

DaBorg

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 21, 2020, 01:56:18 AM »

Well.... got a call this afternoon that my probe droid was ready for pickup but not until tomorrow........ then a few hours later they closed all stores....... Bleh

dangerlinto

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 21, 2020, 08:51:26 PM »

Well.... got a call this afternoon that my probe droid was ready for pickup but not until tomorrow........ then a few hours later they closed all stores....... Bleh

To give you an example of how awesome the EB games is near me - they called, then called back telling me I should come by within the next 1.5 hours.

Probe Droid looks good.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 175385
  • Total Topics: 14604
  • Online Today: 249
  • Online Ever: 755
  • (January 23, 2020, 04:54:45 AM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 211
Total: 214

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 45 queries.