Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2020, 09:30:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

35 Guests, 2 Users

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23   Go Down

Author Topic: Wal-Mart.ca Updates  (Read 36501 times)

dangerlinto

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Wal-Mart.ca Updates
« Reply #315 on: May 15, 2019, 11:17:38 PM »

Did you get one or want one Mike?  I can help.

No I'm all good, thanks though!

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 21, 2019, 09:37:30 PM »

😀👍

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 02, 2019, 10:04:24 AM »

Hey guys, Walmart.ca has all their black series six inch figures down to $14 as now.

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 02, 2019, 02:27:02 PM »

Hey guys, Walmart.ca has all their black series six inch figures down to $14 as now.
Glad you're back online Derek....when you were not online to post your findings in the last month...I think we were all experiencing some major FOMO.

I bought some 6inch Death Star Troopers with the photo realistic face portrait. Please let me know if the Vintage Collection Imperial Combat Assault Tank drops to $50 or below.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 04:43:38 PM by IanToronto »

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 02, 2019, 09:52:00 PM »

Lol, thanks Ian.
I too picked up some Death Star Commanders and an extra Jawa. 😀👍

Dale R. Superstar

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 03, 2020, 10:04:00 PM »

TVC Cara Dune and Clone Trooper in stock at Wal-Mart.ca.  Hurry, limited stock!

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 11, 2020, 10:55:38 PM »

Looks like walmart has webpages for 5 of the 6 retro ESB figures.

https://www.walmart.ca/search/star%20wars%20retro/N-110

Oddly, no Leia.

Maybe this means they'll have some online stock.

I also popped into walmart for a couple items and swung by the toy section. As expected no sign of retro figures in my local store. And the SW section had about 6 black series shelf warmers sitting on the shelf with no pegs allotted for them, one of those 5" figures and nothing else. No space for vintage or retro.

Wedge1021

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 11, 2020, 11:23:55 PM »

And the SW section had about 6 black series shelf warmers sitting on the shelf with no pegs allotted for them, one of those 5" figures and nothing else. No space for vintage or retro.

The WM here in Niagara Falls is showing 0 in stock for Black Series and marked down to $1 each. I assume they're either resetting or just clean gave up on them. All other stores in Niagara are showing single-digit stock at regular price.

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • Gathering dust awaiting new figures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 12, 2020, 02:54:12 AM »

Looks like walmart has webpages for 5 of the 6 retro ESB figures.

https://www.walmart.ca/search/star%20wars%20retro/N-110

Oddly, no Leia.

Maybe this means they'll have some online stock.

I also popped into walmart for a couple items and swung by the toy section. As expected no sign of retro figures in my local store. And the SW section had about 6 black series shelf warmers sitting on the shelf with no pegs allotted for them, one of those 5" figures and nothing else. No space for vintage or retro.

I think the aisle-island shipping thing stopped them from hanging retro pegs. I don't know what will happen if any of the figures (retro or the retro ghostbusters that shipped alongside them) don't sell - maybe they'll go straight to the clearance aisle.

bobafett108

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Canadian Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 12, 2020, 07:30:30 AM »

argh missed out on fett, did anyone get an extra one
With Wookie Rage

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 12, 2020, 08:30:08 AM »

Huh. When I found the pages there was no stock. Only pages.  Now there are two in Stock.  I guess the others came and went?

Should I even bother? I want a complete set. Not just 2. And if I am able to order a set later I'll be stuck with  couple random extras. Such a PITA.

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 13, 2020, 11:03:48 AM »

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 13, 2020, 01:25:23 PM »

Hi fellow collectors....I traveled north this weekend to the cottage and passed by the Barrie North Walmart as they had 33 of the 42 Retro figures in stock and figured I could pick up a set for another fellow collector looking for them. When I got there, all 7 Boba Fetts were gone....so out of the 9 missing figures from the display, all 7 Boba Fetts gone. I picked up the other 5 which brought the total number down to 28 on stock tracker. So I'm here to call out the person who bought up all 7 Boba Fetts, you should be ashamed of yourself. If anyone sees Boba Fetts on ebay from the Barrie or Orillia area, ...or surrounding area, don't buy them. Sorry kids...but it pisses me off! So if you are reading this Mr/Ms Scalper...I wish you all the worst of luck in the near future.

In fact...anyone selling these on ebay within Canada at inflated prices, as they just came out recently in limited display quantities, should be ashamed. Don't buy them off eBay guys!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 01:37:45 PM by IanToronto »

JediPatrick

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 13, 2020, 03:19:43 PM »

Hi fellow collectors....I traveled north this weekend to the cottage and passed by the Barrie North Walmart as they had 33 of the 42 Retro figures in stock and figured I could pick up a set for another fellow collector looking for them. When I got there, all 7 Boba Fetts were gone....so out of the 9 missing figures from the display, all 7 Boba Fetts gone. I picked up the other 5 which brought the total number down to 28 on stock tracker. So I'm here to call out the person who bought up all 7 Boba Fetts, you should be ashamed of yourself. If anyone sees Boba Fetts on ebay from the Barrie or Orillia area, ...or surrounding area, don't buy them. Sorry kids...but it pisses me off! So if you are reading this Mr/Ms Scalper...I wish you all the worst of luck in the near future.

In fact...anyone selling these on ebay within Canada at inflated prices, as they just came out recently in limited display quantities, should be ashamed. Don't buy them off eBay guys!

Everywhere I went in the Montreal area, all Boba Fetts were also gone, everywhere except at one location where I happened to go at first time in the morning after they had just set up the display (I looked at StockTrack for several days and saw stocks gradually appearing in stores in my area). I managed to get 2 Boba Fett for myself (1 to open, 1 MOC). But that's it. Each and every location I went to after that: nada. All the figures where in place EXCEPT the Boba Fetts.

Some guys are worthless s**t and idiots. We knew it would happen. It's disgusting. I'm foreseeing many sellers in the next few Toy Shows will try to sell these at inflated prices. I'm not gonna refrain myself to tell them what I think of these slimy A-H. No kidding: I've lost my father, my sister and my wife recently due to cancer. My tolerance for this kinda stuff is zero to none nowadays and I'm not afraid telling these creeps what they really think they are in front of everyone.

"C'est lorsque nous croyons savoir quelque chose qu'il faut justement réfléchir un peu plus profondément." / "The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand."

Frank Herbert
- "Les enfants de Dune"/"Children of Dune"

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • Gathering dust awaiting new figures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 13, 2020, 06:30:19 PM »

Personally I think they're going to have a hell of a time making any money off them. That shelf price was batpoop crazy.  :speechless-smiley-004:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 175375
  • Total Topics: 14604
  • Online Today: 294
  • Online Ever: 755
  • (January 23, 2020, 04:54:45 AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 35
Total: 37

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 45 queries.