Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 16, 2022, 11:25:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

28 Guests, 1 User

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39   Go Down

Author Topic: Wal-Mart.ca Updates  (Read 118089 times)

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
Re: Wal-Mart.ca Updates
« Reply #540 on: November 10, 2021, 11:34:56 AM »

Yes, thanks for the heads up. And same as bobafett108, no progress on any of my orders.

skywalker1973

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: November 10, 2021, 05:27:37 PM »

It kind of says something when a company gets so big that they don't mind losing sales like this. If it's happening on these 3 items it's happening elsewhere. Guaranteed a small locally owned shop would be all over shipping out preorders asap, but that's not what these exclusives are about.

bobafett108

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Canadian Collector
    • View Profile
    • Quinte Star Wars
« Reply #542 on: November 11, 2021, 12:57:40 PM »

So I ordered Luke yesterday and got shipping notice but only shipped the item I added to get free shipping. that does not give me much hope. Even thou walmart all ready taken the money out.
With Wookie Rage

Visit my website
https://bobafett108.wixsite.com/quintestarwars

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: November 11, 2021, 09:35:08 PM »

I re-ordered the Luke, DSD, and Tusken Raider a few days ago, and some carbonized shoretroopers yesterday...and my carbonized shoretroopers just shipped...first.

Then I got an email shortly after that my re-order of luke DSD and tusken raider will be delayed in having my order processed.

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: November 12, 2021, 02:05:29 AM »

didn't really need the Endor Luke but I ordered it yesterday to get free shipping for my Q9-0.

Waiting to see when or if it will ship.
B/S/T list:
http://www.snowtroopers.ca/index.php?topic=23390.0

BS 6" First Order Tie Fighter for sale.  See B/S/T thread.

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: November 12, 2021, 01:57:26 PM »

I just got a shipping delayed email on my supposedly in stock re-order of the DSD. It's still showing as in stock on the walmart site too.

Gotta love walmart.

bobafett108

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Canadian Collector
    • View Profile
    • Quinte Star Wars
« Reply #546 on: November 12, 2021, 03:49:48 PM »

same here . so frustrating. even called support and the agent told me that it was still be shipped out and i would have it by end of day today . lol.
With Wookie Rage

Visit my website
https://bobafett108.wixsite.com/quintestarwars

Goldenrod

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: November 12, 2021, 09:34:32 PM »

I have been charged for my reorder but they haven't been shipped yet. aren't they supposed to only charge once the item ships?

JediPatrick

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: November 13, 2021, 10:24:42 AM »

I won't go over the details of the messed up situation I was involved in with Walmart Customer Service with regards to my pre-orer. Let'sjust say Walmart Canada is the worst online retailer I've seen so far. Pre-orders do not exist for Walmart. They don't understand this concept and their system is not meant to fulfill them. At all. They will have the product in stock, allow new orders to be fullfilled BEFORE they will fullfill the preorders. For them, the pre-order showing the product as "out of stock" means they need to cancel the order and ask you to re-order the product once it is in stock. That's in their answering protocol and they won't deviate from this. I had all my preorders cancelled since last year, always the same pattern: if you dare calling their C.S., you always end up with a cancelled order.

Anyway, if you look at Stocktrack with the products UPC, you will find out that they have about 1200-1500 units for each TVC figure.

- 1556 x Luke Endor (UPC: 501099389518)
- 1459 x Death Star Droid (UPC: 501099389515)
- 1384 x Tusken Raider (UPC: 501099389520)

This is really not a lot for Canada. :-(

And they have absolutely none in stock in any store. In fact, if you carefully read the product info, just below the price: "This item is sold online only"

This means we might never find them in stores...

Also, the figures are said to arrive (Official release date? Delivered to customers?) on Tuesday Nov. 16th. Last Thusrday they said Monday Nov. 15th. They push the date. Which is not a good sign...

"C'est lorsque nous croyons savoir quelque chose qu'il faut justement réfléchir un peu plus profondément." / "The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand."

Frank Herbert
- "Les enfants de Dune"/"Children of Dune"

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: November 13, 2021, 12:08:52 PM »

And they have absolutely none in stock in any store. In fact, if you carefully read the product info, just below the price: "This item is sold online only"

This means we might never find them in stores...

I've come to learn this means nothing either. I have seen multiple products "sold online only" in store.

At this point I only hope and expect nothing.

Wedge1021

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: November 14, 2021, 12:01:35 AM »

I haven't received any emails about my DSD/Luke/Tusken orders (I did 2 pre-orders, with 1 of each figure in each order, in the off chance that might help at least one set to not get crushed). Just checked their status online now, and both orders had been upgraded to "processing" within the last hour. So maybe they'll actually show up.

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: November 14, 2021, 01:13:03 PM »

I created a new order for Luke, DSD & Tusken which says processing. I have not yet canceled my preorders. No idea what's going to happen this week but hopefully one set or the other will make it's way into my hands.

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • When all else fails - send in the wookiee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: November 15, 2021, 05:26:38 AM »

I won't go over the details of the messed up situation I was involved in with Walmart Customer Service with regards to my pre-orer. Let'sjust say Walmart Canada is the worst online retailer I've seen so far. Pre-orders do not exist for Walmart. They don't understand this concept and their system is not meant to fulfill them. At all. They will have the product in stock, allow new orders to be fullfilled BEFORE they will fullfill the preorders. For them, the pre-order showing the product as "out of stock" means they need to cancel the order and ask you to re-order the product once it is in stock. That's in their answering protocol and they won't deviate from this. I had all my preorders cancelled since last year, always the same pattern: if you dare calling their C.S., you always end up with a cancelled order.

So I had a similar situation happen to me.  When I read Jedipatrick statement I was 100% in agreement.  And then I get an email from Walmart stating that my goods are on the way.  But not for the Luke, DSD & Tusken, I was expecting but for (2) Captain Rex I ordered on November 8, 2020.    So go figure.
:r2d2line:                      CANADA STRONG AND FREE       :r2d2line:

Eradicator

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Join me and together we can rule the Galaxy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: November 15, 2021, 09:40:26 AM »

I just placed an order today for the Luke, Tuskan, Ewok, and DSD. It says they are to be shipped on November 19. Time will tell.

napseeker

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • Execute Order 67!!! Bring in the space horses!
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: November 15, 2021, 02:32:35 PM »

I just placed an order today for the Luke, Tuskan, Ewok, and DSD. It says they are to be shipped on November 19. Time will tell.

I doubt that it will show up on that date.  My re-order said that I'd receive my DSD, Tusken and Luke on Nov 16th (tomorrow).  I just got a "your shipment will be delayed" email a few minutes ago.

This stuff will show up in 2022, mark my words.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 175718
  • Total Topics: 14467
  • Online Today: 45
  • Online Ever: 755
  • (January 23, 2020, 04:54:45 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 28
Total: 29

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 45 queries.