Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2020, 10:08:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

212 Guests, 2 Users

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25   Go Down

Author Topic: Amazon.ca Updates  (Read 43769 times)

napseeker

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • Execute Order 67!!! Bring in the space horses!
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon.ca Updates
« Reply #300 on: August 09, 2020, 04:49:57 AM »

Yes, I do miss you Zeller's.

Zellers would be welcome back with open arms by me. Take a Zellers sale + HBC rewards points (which I never had problems accumulating very easily), and you got some incredible discounts on their toys.  Target Canada was a joke.

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 09, 2020, 11:00:09 AM »

I had a lot of fun at Zellers over the years, too and obtained tons of great toys from them. I think we need to blame Walmart for their demise more than Target.... Walmart simply out-Zellersed Zellers. Target's failure here is another story completely, and one that I will never understand. It should have been a success.

Dale R. Superstar

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 13, 2020, 03:20:04 PM »

Amazon.ca just cancelled (due to lack of availability) my May 28 order for The Black Series (new packaging) Teebo, Ackbar and Vader.  Many other items were delayed.  Anybody else get the same emails?

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 13, 2020, 03:30:21 PM »

Amazon.ca just cancelled (due to lack of availability) my May 28 order for The Black Series (new packaging) Teebo, Ackbar and Vader.  Many other items were delayed.  Anybody else get the same emails?
Yup me too. Exact same. Kind of annoying when I ordered right after they came available.

jmac

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 13, 2020, 04:26:00 PM »

Has anyone who pre-ordered VC K-2SO got a shipping notification yet? He was supposed to have shipped by now, but now has no estimated shipping date. I pre-ordered Power Droid too, and that one has been pushed back to October.

Goldenrod

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 13, 2020, 04:32:30 PM »

I only ordered the Power Droid. Yesterday it was was saying that my order would arrive today and today it only say order received, we'll contact you when we'll have a shipping date

Dale R. Superstar

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 13, 2020, 05:02:56 PM »

My K2 and Power Droid order from Amazon was pushed back to a later delivery date. Was originally supposed to ship or arrive on August 12.

old man ben

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • "Born to Collect!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 13, 2020, 05:45:45 PM »

My order for the two Droids was also delayed, to an unknown shipping date.  But these figures are showing up at Ontario Walmart’s already.

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 13, 2020, 07:02:48 PM »

EB Games also pushed back the release date for the BS 6 inch new packaging assortment until October 1st....so maybe it's a Hasbro distribution issue.

Also the VC Power Droid is supposed to be released tomorrow for orders through EB Games. No mention of the other figures in the wave. I'm sure the VC Power Droid will be pushed back a few days or longer too.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 07:05:06 PM by IanToronto »

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 15, 2020, 03:15:21 PM »

So for those of you that received the Amazon exclusive 4-LOM & Zuckuss 2-pack, you might want to open it up to see how the figure packaging is inside. I have one set where the outer box looks beat to hell, but the cards and bubbles inside are fine. Another set I opened, the outer box had some lite creasing, but the figures inside had crushed bubbles along the top of the bubbles, which made no sense on how it could have got damaged that way.

So my point is.....just because you might have received a set with an outer box that looks mint....it could be that your figures inside have damaged bubbles and/or cardbacks.

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 15, 2020, 04:42:05 PM »

Just got my beaker armoured mandalorian cancelled. Again, ordered right after they went up on the website.

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 15, 2020, 05:13:48 PM »

Just got my beaker armoured mandalorian cancelled. Again, ordered right after they went up on the website.

Same here!

Dale R. Superstar

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 15, 2020, 05:46:37 PM »

Same here!  My Bounty Hunters 2 pack had a crushed corner in the outer box, however, both carded figures were in mint condition!

bm459

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
  • Orleans, ON
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 15, 2020, 08:51:21 PM »

Same here!

Oh my! Me too! I'm so pissed. I had considered pre-ordering from EB Games too ... I was worried this would happen.

What's the point of pre-orders anyway? Seeing this a lot lately. Shouldn't they, you know, take orders until a certain date then order that many? Why can't Hasbro get any of this right?

bob

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 15, 2020, 09:42:22 PM »

Same here!

Oh my! Me too! I'm so pissed. I had considered pre-ordering from EB Games too ... I was worried this would happen.

What's the point of pre-orders anyway? Seeing this a lot lately. Shouldn't they, you know, take orders until a certain date then order that many? Why can't Hasbro get any of this right?

its just greed if you ask me. They prob sell more at a time this way and less chance of putting things on sale later on, seems that way to me. the lack of figures,everything seems more aimed at money. Sell less for more/everyone wants whats harder to find type of philosophy. screw'em! ha
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 173986
  • Total Topics: 14420
  • Online Today: 221
  • Online Ever: 755
  • (January 23, 2020, 04:54:45 AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 212
Total: 214

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 46 queries.