Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 19, 2019, 10:53:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

28 Guests, 1 User
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: EBGames UPDATE  (Read 3943 times)

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
EBGames UPDATE
« on: March 10, 2018, 09:29:46 AM »

Ok so we all bought the 40th Vintage Carded figures last year, wether or not you really collect 6 inch.
And you bought a Vader in the EarlyBird box. But did you buy another Vader to take out of the EarlyBird box to display carded?  I know some have like myself found second Vader sets at my local TRU for around $28 bucks.

Here is your chance to get it online at $22.00 and maybe cheaper with a EB Games VIP EDGE Card.

Ride the Link!

https://www.ebgames.ca/Toys-Collectibles/Games/726948/star-wars-40th-anniversary-set-black-series

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: EBGames UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 12:15:52 PM »

Hmm. Tempting to get one to keep on card as I have the boxed version that came out with TLJ wave.

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • Hungry for some new TVC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 05:09:06 PM »

I did - got him on clearance at my local eb for a deep discount as the outer carton was obliterated. Happy to see some others might get a similar chance.

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 03:57:53 PM »

Wolffe scheduled for May 1st release. 

Has unique SKU# 735412 so it should be easier to find as it won't be mixed in with regular BS stuff.

Ookk

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2018, 02:30:09 PM »

Wolffe scheduled for May 1st release. 

Has unique SKU# 735412 so it should be easier to find as it won't be mixed in with regular BS stuff.

Do we know if the Gamorrean Guard has a SKU/release date yet?

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2018, 07:08:51 PM »

So I called up the EBGames that will put Commander Wolffe on hold for me to confirm that it is on order for me and they confirmed it is. 

They have 3  that are on the way and all 3 are spoken for.  So if you want one, I think it would be good idea to just call all the stores around you until you find one willing to put it on hold. 

I know the first one I called said it's first come first serve and they aren't taking any pre-orders, but the second store I called accepted it.

Wedge1021

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2018, 08:29:37 PM »

So I called up the EBGames that will put Commander Wolffe on hold for me to confirm that it is on order for me and they confirmed it is. 

They have 3  that are on the way and all 3 are spoken for.  So if you want one, I think it would be good idea to just call all the stores around you until you find one willing to put it on hold. 

I know the first one I called said it's first come first serve and they aren't taking any pre-orders, but the second store I called accepted it.

I went on Monday to my store and they had already broken the street date and sold them the previous Friday when they came in. He looked up local stock and said the website is showing lots available - however the online listing has not gone live yet. He checked the system and it allowed him to pre-order one for me (I just had to put down $5). So hopefully it arrives soon before he disappears completely, in case something gets canceled along the way and I have to track down another. It's great that ebgames is getting more into these, but it would be nice if they were more consistent in putting up preorders online. I got most of their exclusives that way, and it was nice and hassle-free.

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2018, 02:22:34 AM »

So, my Wolffe arrived at EBGames today. Really happy that they allowed me to pre-order it yesterday when the other store didn't let me.

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2018, 12:57:12 PM »

Picked up my Wolffe last night.  Nice looking figure.  Here's some pics with Rex.

I did find that his helmet profile seems weird.  It seems too flat in my opinion, unless that is how his helmet should look.  I just don't remember it being so flat before.

His kama is too short too.  I didn't think it looked too bad until I put him together with Rex.

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2018, 06:38:17 PM »

Nice pics DarthWoo.
I picked up mine this morning and another TVC Hoth rebel trooper.
I asked and looked in their binder book for upcoming Star Wars figures, but there wasn't any dates yet.
But she did see the Garmorean Guard in there system but can't order yet. Does any one know the scu number for ebgames and the G Gaurd ? She tell me the price $44.9?.

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2018, 07:11:28 PM »

But she did see the Garmorean Guard in there system but can't order yet. Does any one know the scu number for ebgames and the G Gaurd ? She tell me the price $44.9?.

Not surprised as it is listed for $29.99US at Target.

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • Hungry for some new TVC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2018, 04:11:54 PM »

I keep checking for 4LOM. Finally today a dude very close to my age advised he had seen one come & go from the store in the past week. I put an order in on Amazon to try & negate the "need" to stop at every EB I see. ><

Eradicator

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Join me and together we can rule the Galaxy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2018, 11:10:01 PM »

I was able to order the Gamorrean from the website this evening.

KaleDayspring

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2018, 10:17:04 AM »

I keep checking for 4LOM. Finally today a dude very close to my age advised he had seen one come & go from the store in the past week. I put an order in on Amazon to try & negate the "need" to stop at every EB I see. ><

That was me (got it two weekends ago, sorry) and keep checking. This past weekend I found the Target Chewy from Solo at one.

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2018, 09:51:17 PM »

Hey guys,
Anyone know or heard any rumors if this GameStop exclusive will make it up here's to ebgames. I need one.
Link
http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Hasbro_Gamestop_Exclusive_The_Black_Series_Imperial_Shock_Trooper_Helmet_181124.asp
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 173439
  • Total Topics: 14532
  • Online Today: 42
  • Online Ever: 536
  • (October 31, 2018, 08:32:38 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 28
Total: 29

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 44 queries.