Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 18, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

12 Guests, 3 Users

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Solo toys tomorrow?  (Read 1856 times)

bm459

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
  • Orleans, ON
    • View Profile
Re: Solo toys tomorrow?
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2018, 11:55:50 AM »

toysrus.ca has some Solo product up

Noticed this stupidity: http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=141789456

$44.99 for the Force Link 2. Are they crazy? I hope that's a mistake. I wouldn't pay more than $15 for that.

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2018, 12:13:13 PM »

Noticed this stupidity: http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=141789456

$44.99 for the Force Link 2. Are they crazy? I hope that's a mistake. I wouldn't pay more than $15 for that.

Ummmmm..... That's just nuts!

old man ben

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • "Born to Collect!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2018, 01:28:03 PM »

The Disney Store in Vaughan Mills had nothing at all - just a Chewie water bottle.  TRU in same mall had the 6 Dewback but that was it.  A second TRU out that way had only the Dewback, a new Falcon and some Hotwheels.  No new 6 or 3.75 figures at all.

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • Hungry for some new TVC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2018, 04:54:16 PM »

TRU Kitchener had the Dewback (which is amazing, I will give Hasbro credit here) & the budge Falcon - that was it. Went to one WM in the Region today & saw the Wampa set as well as the Solo themed small vehicle in the same price range - no draw to either of those (if I didn't already have a good Wampa I'd want that set - it IS good, just not for me).

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2018, 06:51:44 PM »

It's gotta be a mistake right?  It's $19.99 in the US.  I expect this to start at $29.99 here and then eventually go on clearance.

Del Starkiller

• Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2018, 07:54:51 PM »

Hit a couple ebgames today. They had nothing new. Nice to see some familiar faces and meet some more snowtroopers at Whitby TRU this morning. Unfortunately no new figures this morning. northmencollectibles.ca got my money today. They have lots of new stuff and free shipping over $99. I have ordered from them several times now. Sometimes things take a while to arrive but everything is always perfect when it is delivered.

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2018, 05:44:39 PM »

Hit three walmart yesterday first thing and found nothing other than a wampa set and the nest guy from the same case.

Hit two walmarts this morning including one different one than yesterday. That one had two cases of vintage. Got what I needed including the two hoth rebels. At $18 each I'm hoping to find them at TRU at some point on sale but wanted to get them just in case.

They were hanging on a couple pegs about 10 feet down the aisle from the SW section. They don't even have a proper spot for the figures.
A lot of the card back had small but noticeable imperfections. I'm not too picky but it would be nice to not be able to see these little things.

No sign of any new 6" (still tonnes of peg warmers at every walmart I went to) or Solo 3.75 figures.

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2018, 08:27:38 PM »

Hit a couple ebgames today. They had nothing new. Nice to see some familiar faces and meet some more snowtroopers at Whitby TRU this morning. Unfortunately no new figures this morning. northmencollectibles.ca got my money today. They have lots of new stuff and free shipping over $99. I have ordered from them several times now. Sometimes things take a while to arrive but everything is always perfect when it is delivered.
I'm with you big D.  I made my first two orders with them aswell a couple days before "farce Friday".  I have heard nothing but good things about them.  Fellow trooper "SubCoolin" introduced me to them through his positive posts.
It was good to see you again D. Wish we had more time to chat yesterday. Maybe next time. :u:

darthpaul

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2018, 12:34:11 AM »

It's gotta be a mistake right?  It's $19.99 in the US.  I expect this to start at $29.99 here and then eventually go on clearance.

I paid $29.99 US at Target for y Force Link 2.

Garhod

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2018, 10:37:24 AM »

Its may now and here in halifax all ive seen in the 5 local walmarts "its the only store we have for figures" has been only a few vintage collection figures. Nothing from the solo movie or new 6 inch figures. Pathetic

old man ben

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • "Born to Collect!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2018, 05:10:40 PM »

Maybe May 4th will be the big day for new figures?  I know that the Disney Store has some new releases planned for this day.

Mandalore1988

• Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2018, 05:56:22 PM »

Maybe May 4th will be the big day for new figures?  I know that the Disney Store has some new releases planned for this day.

That would be a nice sight on May 4th. I just got back from my second local Walmart and all they had were a few random TVC on the pegs and all the TLJ figures still on their pegs with the discounted prices that no one wants.

:fett:

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2018, 08:33:35 PM »

May the 4th!
Heard this from multiple retailers.
Snowtroopers will be buzzing all day, I'm sure. :P

old man ben

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • "Born to Collect!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2018, 02:51:06 PM »

I visited two Walmarts in the St Catharines/Niagara area today but nothing new.  However the TRU in Hamilton/Grimsby had a free standing unit with some Solo items on it.  Both the small and the bigger Falcons were there at $59 and $139 each.  The Lando/Kessel Guard two packs were $19.99.  (also the Maul/QuiGon and Rose with two droids).  When checking out I asked the girl if anything special was planned for tomorrow and she thought there was.  She said I could get a price adjustment for any of the new items if they were on sale May 4.  So possibly there might be some special sales for the day??

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2018, 03:30:42 PM »

However the TRU in Hamilton/Grimsby had a free standing unit with some Solo items on it.  Both the small and the bigger Falcons were there at $59 and $139 each.  The Lando/Kessel Guard two packs were $19.99.  (also the Maul/QuiGon and Rose with two droids).  When checking out I asked the girl if anything special was planned for tomorrow and she thought there was.  She said I could get a price adjustment for any of the new items if they were on sale May 4.  So possibly there might be some special sales for the day??

All Star Wars is up to 40% off at TRU starting tomorrow.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 171552
  • Total Topics: 14450
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 12
Total: 15

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 44 queries.