Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 13, 2018, 11:38:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

14 Guests, 1 User
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Avengers: Infinity War  (Read 1787 times)

brianakarobin

• A++ Trader
  • Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • Star Wars Trivia World Champion
    • View Profile
Avengers: Infinity War
« on: April 29, 2018, 08:11:30 PM »

Have people seen this yet? We went on Thursday night. It was quite the movie! I don't want to say too much lest I spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but it was very bold. A must see, for sure :fight:

darthpaul

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Avengers: Infinity War
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 09:00:34 PM »

They did a good job bringing together 10 years of stories.

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • When all else fails - send in the wookiee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 10:20:31 PM »

The movie is good, just disappointed in the ending.  The movie needs a better ending - I don't like it when you need to see the next movie to get an ending. 

I am guessing that after watching 14.5 billion different outcomes and they only win in one of those outcomes that this is how thing have to play out in order for it to have the hollywood ending in the next movie. 

I also assume after the Fox and Disney deal that the last scene after the credits means we can look forward to the X-men and Fantastic Four coming to save the day.   

If this was reality of course the only people that could save the day would be the members of the Hall of Justice because they are the best no contest there.   

I just read online - that it is actually Captain Marvel - Marvel answer's to Wonder Woman I guess that they are texting.   

« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 10:27:12 PM by Canadian Jedi »
:r2d2line:                      CANADA STRONG AND FREE       :r2d2line:

dangerlinto

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 07:46:25 AM »

The movie is good, just disappointed in the ending.  The movie needs a better ending - I don't like it when you need to see the next movie to get an ending. 

Yeah like that piece of crap: The Empire Strikes Strikes Back

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • Hungry for some new TVC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 08:34:48 AM »

Yep, that was Captain Marvel's icon on the messenger. I like that character so we'll see how that movie plays out - I don't know if it's BEFORE Avengers 4 though, is it???

Infinity War was good, they portrayed Thanos accurately. I felt it slowed down a little bit, but that was likely just my anxiety wanting the movie to push forward so I could see where they were going to leave it. I would suggest they went SO far that everyone left feeling they would have no choice but to walk back some of those changes - it might have been a bit more stressful if they......

****SPOILERS*****

***** LAST CHANCE********

only removed heroes we thought they might actually leave dead if that makes any sense. No way we're moving forward without at least a couple of those.

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2018, 09:09:16 AM »

Lmao  :rollfloorlaffsmiley:

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • When all else fails - send in the wookiee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2018, 09:26:23 AM »

Man I can not believe I am saying this, but jjreason nailed exactly what my feeling are.  Dangerlinto, I actually feel that all 3 OT movies feel like they have an ending.  The story is not complete but the movie had an ending.   The problem with this Avenger movie is that as jjreason hides in his posting, they went too far with who had what happen to them.
We all know that can not be the ending - so the movie feels incomplete. The first DC Justice League had a similar situation but that movie felt like it had an ending.   
:r2d2line:                      CANADA STRONG AND FREE       :r2d2line:

cash_fan

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Tell that to Kanjiklub
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2018, 05:09:55 PM »

Yep, that was Captain Marvel's icon on the messenger. I like that character so we'll see how that movie plays out - I don't know if it's BEFORE Avengers 4 though, is it???

Yeah, I think her movie comes out first but it's set in the 80's so it won't affect anything.

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, the movie has been out long enough so at this point you should have already seen it.  Having said that I finally saw it a couple of days ago, and surprisingly I didn't have anything spoiled before I went into it. 

Loved it!  Sure Thanos is evil (or is he?) we get it, but on a certain level we understand his cause and we can actually sympathize with him.  He has to cull populations to save them. 

Nice job bringing Red Skull back. 

I would put this one in my top 3 Marvel movies. 

Cash fan, as in Johnny Cash

cash_fan

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Tell that to Kanjiklub
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2018, 05:12:07 PM »

I thought it was common knowledge that this was going to be a 2-parter.  It was originally called Infinity War Part 1 and part 2 was going to come out in the fall but got pushed to next May (probably to squeeze in Captain Marvel). 
Cash fan, as in Johnny Cash
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 171900
  • Total Topics: 14472
  • Online Today: 57
  • Online Ever: 536
  • (October 31, 2018, 08:32:38 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 14
Total: 15

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 44 queries.