Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2019, 03:29:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

27 Guests, 1 User
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Star Wars Celebration Chicago - April 11-15, 2019  (Read 1689 times)

brianakarobin

• A++ Trader
  • Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • Star Wars Trivia World Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Celebration Chicago - April 11-15, 2019
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2019, 08:45:29 PM »

I am staying at one of the Marriott hotels - not the closest one. I think it is the Marriott Magnificent Mile or something.

neospike

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2019, 02:53:22 AM »

Would anyone be willing/able to pick up a Darth Maul and the Star Wars Legion Limited edition Darth Vader Commander expansion for me?

brianakarobin

• A++ Trader
  • Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2019, 02:44:28 PM »

Would anyone be willing/able to pick up a Darth Maul and the Star Wars Legion Limited edition Darth Vader Commander expansion for me?
Are these things you can pre-order that just need to be picked up for you? If so, I can do it. If they are things you need to get in line for there to try to get, I am out. I wasted most of Celebration 4 in LA waiting in lines to get stuff for other Trooopers, and half of it I never even got because, after 2 hours in line each day, they would say "Quota is gone for the day" and you were out of luck  :speechless-smiley-004:

neospike

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2019, 04:12:21 AM »

Are these things you can pre-order that just need to be picked up for you? If so, I can do it. If they are things you need to get in line for there to try to get, I am out. I wasted most of Celebration 4 in LA waiting in lines to get stuff for other Trooopers, and half of it I never even got because, after 2 hours in line each day, they would say "Quota is gone for the day" and you were out of luck  :speechless-smiley-004:

I'm not sure.  I've never really followed this show before but I would guess it would be wait in line.

brianakarobin

• A++ Trader
  • Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2019, 03:56:51 PM »

It looks like, for some of the exclusives, they are doing a lottery. This includes the Hasbro Darth Maul and Obi-Wan, as well as the Funko and Lego exclusives for the show. I have signed up for them - not sure how many you can get, but if I can get extras, please PM me and let me know and I will get them for people - first come, first served.

They are also doing a lottery for the big panels. Hopefully I get a spot in them, but we don't find out until April 4th. Wish me luck! :)`

neospike

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2019, 05:23:33 PM »

It looks like, for some of the exclusives, they are doing a lottery. This includes the Hasbro Darth Maul and Obi-Wan, as well as the Funko and Lego exclusives for the show. I have signed up for them - not sure how many you can get, but if I can get extras, please PM me and let me know and I will get them for people - first come, first served.

They are also doing a lottery for the big panels. Hopefully I get a spot in them, but we don't find out until April 4th. Wish me luck! :)`

PM sent.  Good luck on the panel lottery!

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2019, 08:18:15 PM »

MASSIVE BIG Good Luck Brian!

dagobahmaster

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2019, 09:31:28 AM »

It looks like if you win you get 1 only

brianakarobin

• A++ Trader
  • Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2019, 05:16:13 PM »

Yes, but I have 6 tickets (my wife and I and 4 kids), so I have 6 entries into the lottery.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 173178
  • Total Topics: 14522
  • Online Today: 41
  • Online Ever: 536
  • (October 31, 2018, 08:32:38 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 27
Total: 28

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 45 queries.