Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2018, 01:32:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

10 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hot Wheels  (Read 176 times)

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
Hot Wheels
« on: July 26, 2018, 10:04:16 AM »

Surprisingly I couldn't find an existing hot wheels thread. I haven't really been collecting these since I have titanium and focus primarily on OT stuff there hasn't been much of interest to me.

But I saw these concept vehicles from hot whhels a little while ago and they showed up at SDCC. Anyone know if these have come out in, or are coming to, Canada? They look really cool and I love concept stuff so these are a must for me.

http://www.rebelscum.com/2018-San-Diego-Comic-Con/2018-San-Diego-Comic-Con-SDCC-Star-Wars-Mattel/

skywalker1973

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Wheels
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 01:07:30 PM »

I've been collecting Hot Wheels SW character cars, starships and playsets.  I've stayed away from the all terrain kids series and the battle rollers.

Agreed the hot wheels stuff needs its own thread, and I'll let you know if and when I see the concept vehicles.  So far I think they've only been spotted in the USA.

bobafett108

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
  • Canadian Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 03:06:57 PM »

been looking for the concept ones too. thou dollarama has just gotten restocked with the 40th car ships line. anyone seen any of the new hot wheel ships thou out, at dp with bb8, etc.
With Wookie Rage

Mandalore1988

• Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 03:14:42 PM »

been looking for the concept ones too. thou dollarama has just gotten restocked with the 40th car ships line. anyone seen any of the new hot wheel ships thou out, at dp with bb8, etc.

I haven't seen new Hot Wheels ships for quite a while actually. Walmart hasn't stocked any for months in my area and TRU seems equally empty. I'm hoping to see some new stuff at Dollarama eventually.

:fett:

bobafett108

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
  • Canadian Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 03:45:28 PM »

yea. my local Walmart has had nothing new in long time. TRU just put out some new character ships from solo but for 7 bucks will wait till show up at dollarma or a sale
With Wookie Rage

skywalker1973

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2018, 12:43:07 AM »

Whoa I didn't realize there was that many of us chasing sw hot wheels. For sure I'll post when I see something. I hadn't seen the 40th ones at my dollaramas, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.
Has anyone picked up the larger hw elite ships? There's an x wing,  falcon and TIE fighter. I see them on Amazon.ca running for $60 to 80, from the pics they don't look any better than the old titanium ultras from the early 2000's but it's tough to say for sure unless you've seen them in person.

KaleDayspring

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2018, 11:27:36 AM »

I saw the Falcon at a Fan Expo earlier this year. I think it was Edmonton but I'm not 100%. They wanted way too much for it but it was nice. However, if I remember, I liked my Titanium Big Falcon better. It seemed to have more details. Like the difference between Black Series Titanium and Hot Wheels.

Did anyone see the 40th Anniversary release of Hot Wheels ships? The only place I ever saw them was online for WAY too much and at Dollarama on dented cards.

skywalker1973

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2018, 07:09:34 AM »

I saw the 40th Anniversary Hot Wheels Carships but not the regular starships at dollarama. No change in paint apps and honestly the cards looked pretty unspectacular in person.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 171568
  • Total Topics: 14450
  • Online Today: 22
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 43 queries.