Forum > Announcements / Toy Shows / Contests

FAN EXPO - HasbroStore Line Bypass

(1/4) > >>

IanToronto:
Got an Fan Expo email this morning that HasbroStore line bypass is available and you can register.....but I haven't been able to see/open the registration form....I get redirected to Hasbro's website home page.  Anyone else out there having the same issue??

(I'm thinking they might have sent out the email without it actually being ready.)

Also.....

VC Dr. Aphra Special Action Figure Set - $69.99
BS Han Solo with Mynock - $59.99
Forces of Destiny Chewbacca with Porgs - $69.99 (but I don't really care to pick this up)...except for Ookk.
Starkiller Base Centerpiece with Rey and Kylo - $149.99 (but I don't really care to pick this up).....expensive garbage.

I'm also hoping that they have non-exclusive merchandise there as well like they did last year.  Maybe they will have the BS Zuckuss there (as Hasbrostore is managed in partnership with ToysRUs Canada) or at least some Vintage Collection 3.75 inch figures (Wave 2) and I still need a BS Rebel Fleet Trooper.

dangerlinto:

--- Quote from: IanToronto on August 20, 2018, 02:49:39 PM ---Got an Fan Expo email this morning that HasbroStore line bypass is available and you can register.....but I haven't been able to see/open the registration form....I get redirected to Hasbro's website home page.  Anyone else out there having the same issue??

(I'm thinking they might have sent out the email without it actually being ready.)

Also.....

VC Dr. Aphra Special Action Figure Set - $69.99
BS Han Solo with Mynock - $49.99
Forces of Destiny Chewbacca with Porgs - TBD (but I don't really care to pick this up)...except for Ookk.
Starkiller Base Centerpiece with Rey and Kylo - TBD (but I don't really care to pick this up).....expensive garbage.

I'm also hoping that they have non-exclusive merchandise there as well like they did last year.  Maybe they will have the BS Zuckuss there (as Hasbrostore is managed in partnership with ToysRUs Canada) or at least some Vintage Collection 3.75 inch figures (Wave 2) and I still need a BS Rebel Fleet Trooper.

--- End quote ---

I'm going on Thursday and Saturday.

I've never had that much of a problem with the lines there anyway, so i didn't bother with the line thing, but I did try clicking on it and not really being directed where you could buy such a pass.  Tried pretty much everything to find it for you but gave up. 

neospike:
I've never been to the Fan Expo and I really only want the VC Aphra set.  Do they sell out of these items?

dangerlinto:

--- Quote from: neospike on August 20, 2018, 06:05:02 PM ---I've never been to the Fan Expo and I really only want the VC Aphra set.  Do they sell out of these items?

--- End quote ---

I remember the Jyn exclusive a couple years back was in fact, sold out.

bobafett108:
I know my brother has gone to the fan expo year for last 17 years and they usually always have a lot of stock.  but he always said to get it the first day especially if it is something big. I know he has gotten me the star wars ex last few years without any issues. going to get the alpha three pack and the Han Mynock one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version