Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2018, 07:24:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

5 Guests, 1 User
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Imperial Trooper 6 pack (Target)  (Read 135 times)

jmac

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Imperial Trooper 6 pack (Target)
« on: November 08, 2018, 07:53:02 AM »

I'm wondering if anyone who lives near the border has found this set? Is this the only way to get the patrol trooper? This set has me wishing we still had Target here. I was hoping that Canadian Tire would carry this, but so far it looks like the local store just put out what was left of last year's Star Wars stock.

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Trooper 6 pack (Target)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 08:01:47 AM »

I'm wondering if anyone who lives near the border has found this set? Is this the only way to get the patrol trooper? This set has me wishing we still had Target here. I was hoping that Canadian Tire would carry this, but so far it looks like the local store just put out what was left of last year's Star Wars stock.

I think so Jmac, unfortunately.
I was hoping the same, been checking Canadian tires since late September.  This past Tuesday my local store was putting out all their new toys on the shelves, and while they weren't done yet, they did have all the shelf price tags I place.  So I read them all (the ones $39 and over) and didn't see any new Star Wars Period. :(

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 10:04:58 AM »

And all the left over Star Wars stuff are back to regular price too. They couldn't sell them at deep discounts and now they decide to sell them ag regular price?

napseeker

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • Begun, the Tariff Wars have!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 01:38:59 PM »

Well it's the season when parents will be desperate to buy their kids something for XMas, soooooo advantage: Canadian Tire.  :D

Usually once the season is over, the sale/markdown prices return.  Considering that their SW toys and figures just rotted on the pegs last year, it's no surprise at all that Canadian Tire is skipping the SW toys this time around. I remember seeing basically the same stock after Christmas as they had before Christmas (which is still hanging there on the pegs right now except for the items like the Target 3-pack which got reduced big-time).  No retailer is going to put out more of the same junk if it isn't going to move.

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 08:01:03 PM »

I still remember getting my POTF2 Falcon from 1995 sometime in 1998 or 1999. I was originally skipping vehicles, and then changed my mind. But by then, the Falcons were all gone in most stores. But Canadian Tire had one. Can often count on Canadian Tire for outdated toys!! :)

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 08:19:55 PM »

I think that Target 8 pack probably ruined any chance of us getting the Imperial Trooper 6 pack. 

Too bad they won't take into consideration how crappy that 8 pack was and that was why it wasn't selling.

Now the bean counters will just see that high dollar multipack of SW toys don't sell so they'll avoid any future ones.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 171948
  • Total Topics: 14474
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 536
  • (October 31, 2018, 08:32:38 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 5
Total: 6

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 44 queries.