Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

10 Guests, 2 Users
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: C'ai Threnalli  (Read 118 times)

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
C'ai Threnalli
« on: December 03, 2018, 03:40:35 PM »

So, since Hasbro announced a new Poe for the VC line, I decided to use my current one's parts to make C'Ai Threnalli more articulated.  I honestly never intended to do this, but since my Poe just sits in the X-Wing, I figured it wouldn't hurt if he had mismatched lower arms and legs (gave him arms and legs from an OTC Xwing pilot since it's not visible in the cockpit).

Unfortunately, Poe's orange doesn't match 100% with C'ai Threnalli's but it's not too bad.  I just haven't decided if I'll give him a holster or not yet.

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: C'ai Threnalli
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 04:39:46 PM »

Darth Woo, was it an easy head swap? Or do you have to reshape the heads ball and socket?

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 05:50:51 PM »

I actually removed the limbs from Poe and put it on the 5 POA figure actually.  To keep the boots, I modified Poe's lower legs too, so he has boot swivel, but no ankle articulation.

However, I did do the head swap you are asking about at first and yes, the C'Ai Threnalli head can fit on Poe's body.  However, C'ai is slightly taller than Poe and the collar area is radically different, but if you don't mind it, then the head will just pop onto the Poe body without any mods.

darthric

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 08:45:51 PM by darthric »
Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try !

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 09:34:59 PM »

I actually removed the limbs from Poe and put it on the 5 POA figure actually.  To keep the boots, I modified Poe's lower legs too, so he has boot swivel, but no ankle articulation.

However, I did do the head swap you are asking about at first and yes, the C'Ai Threnalli head can fit on Poe's body.  However, C'ai is slightly taller than Poe and the collar area is radically different, but if you don't mind it, then the head will just pop onto the Poe body without any mods.
Thanx Darth Woo. I think my limited abilities at customes will leave me just popping the head off Cai.
And Darth Ric, after seeing your third picture, I now have to get a few more Poe Bodies to copy you.....lol  :u:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2025
  • Latest: rep
Stats
  • Total Posts: 172064
  • Total Topics: 14478
  • Online Today: 21
  • Online Ever: 536
  • (October 31, 2018, 08:32:38 AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 10
Total: 12

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 44 queries.