Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 17, 2020, 05:21:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

26 Guests, 3 Users

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Empire Strikes Back 40th Anniversary Fan's Choice Vote  (Read 1244 times)

JediPatrick

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Empire Strikes Back 40th Anniversary Fan's Choice Vote
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2019, 06:34:26 PM »

Sometimes JTA does feel like a place to kiss hasbros ass over and over. other times its not so bad. they were sent a thank you type of document in a frame for promoting Jabbas Sail barge as much they did. i dont necassarily think ''the owner'' lol, is that bad. Sometimes i think they create ''news'' just to get comments etc etc so you do have a point..ive called them out on that btw! a couple times or so that i can think of ;)  a lot of the comments on there are people with nothing better to do and some that forgot to take there meds. whatever though, i dont really care either cause its not worth it.

I've also called them out for the same type of reasons. And they hate me. Paul hates me. It shows. Whenever I post something, he enters and slams me.  :tongue0024:

And I won't begin to talk about people commenting. I think some really really need to reconnect with reality. Star Wars is just movies. Made for fun. Some people tend to forget about that...  :shakehead:
"C'est lorsque nous croyons savoir quelque chose qu'il faut justement réfléchir un peu plus profondément." / "The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand."

Frank Herbert
- "Les enfants de Dune"/"Children of Dune"

bob

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2019, 11:50:09 PM »

lol. ya, sometimes Paul makes it seem like something doesnt bother him when you can tell it clearly does. that makes me laugh :)

ya, i wont name names. most i forget anyway cause it changes but there is one person in particular that is one of the worse for stirring the pot and being an all around pain in the butt yet people flock to said person for other reasons that are quite hilarous imo.

ya, exactly, they are just movies. i see people ripping apart plot lines and looking waaay too much into them. its no wonder you cant enjoy anything if you think that hard about it. i know some of whats happened is obvious but i dont mean that..u know what i mean. its just like that theory that Jar Jar Binks is a sith. ever heard that mentioned ? someone in EBgames said that to me once and i told him whoever told you that did/does too much acid! :D
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 11:57:26 PM by bob »

old man ben

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • "Born to Collect!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2020, 01:10:53 PM »

All’s been quiet on the western front  for several days - no postings from any Snowtroopers.
It looks like the next five figures from the 40th Anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back are now on the horizon.  Coming soon I hope!

bobafett108

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Canadian Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2020, 04:42:19 PM »

saw those too. hoping to see them locally. but in my area have not seen anything new since before December
With Wookie Rage

Ookk

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2020, 07:05:08 PM »

Yep.  It's been a very boring month or so as a collector, that's for sure.

I even stopped in on a Target and a Walmart when I was in Buffalo over the weekend... absolutely nothing new and, in fact, less selection than what we have here.  No carbonized Mandalorians.  No carbonized Jet Troopers.  No Spirit Yoda figures. 

The only thing I saw in person that I've yet to see here was one of those dumb gold-painted two packs (Finn and Poe in this case).  Needless to say, it remained on the shelf.

Snore.

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • Hungry for some new TVC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2020, 09:47:01 PM »

I missed the vote. My list of "needs" from ESB would be prioritized as follows:

21B & FX7 (in a dream world they'd release a deluxe set with these 2, a scale bacta tank & diaper Luke to go with them but I digress)

Leia Bespin Gown

Hoth Rebel Soldier

Lobot - Bespin Guard(s) - Twin Pod Cloud Car Pilot - Ugnaught(s) would all be of interest but I'd prioritize the last few unmade Hoth figures for sure.

I think if all of that got done we'd have 30/30 original ESB figures remade wouldn't we? Along with a couple of nice bonuses like Bespin Escape Leia, Veers & Piett (which I consider to be the proper remakes of ATAT Commander & Imperial Officer).
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 174644
  • Total Topics: 14576
  • Online Today: 47
  • Online Ever: 536
  • (October 31, 2018, 08:32:38 AM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 26
Total: 29

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 45 queries.