Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 17, 2019, 08:57:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

23 Guests, 1 User
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bounty Hunt trivia  (Read 297 times)

brianakarobin

• A++ Trader
  • Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • Star Wars Trivia World Champion
    • View Profile
Bounty Hunt trivia
« on: April 12, 2019, 11:42:19 PM »

Wow - first new thread in here in about 5 years!

As I said in the Celebration thread from the Wampa Cave, I will post some of the clues/trivia from the Bounty Hunt here. Some of them just wouldn't work in a forum, as they were puzzles using word search or other means, but I will include the ones, or parts of them, that would.

One of the cheap ones - worth 2500 credits - had "travel brochures", and based on the ad, you needed to guess the planet, and certain letters from each answer were used to spell out the target. Here they are:

1) You truly belong with us here among the clouds! Coe and experience the wonder of a gas giant as you float peacefully in the upper atmosphere. Tour the Tibanna gas refineries, explore the carbon-freezing chamber, and enjoy a break far from the heel of the Empire. Contact Lobot for booking information and landing procedures.
*use the 3rd letter of the answer
2) Two vacations in one! You'll never forget the classical architecture of the capital city, but just wait until you tour the underwater towns as well! Take a bongo through the planet's core, enjoy the night life, and meet friendly locals. One may just become an emperor some day!
*use the 1st letter
3) Come experience the best skiing the galaxy has to offer. Your whole family will enjoy day excursions to the North Ridge and the tantaun petting zoo. The night life inside Echo Base is sure to keep you warm.
*use the second letter
4) Beautiful warm sun, lots of sand, and certified to be sarlacc-free (unlike those other desert worlds). Kids will love to search for hidden treasures in the half-buried remnants of a former space battle - they may even be able to trade in their findings for a quarter portion. Drop them off for however long you want.
*use the third letter
5) Getting here is half the fun - and if you can do it in a short distance, you can boast about it to everyone you meet! Check out the spice mines or lead a droid rebellion. Black hole sight-seeing tours leave twice a day, and legend has it there's a secret imperial research station nearby. Book today!
*use the 2nd letter.

Post your 5 answers and the target below - try not to look at the other responses before you answer (although this one is fairly easy).

Eradicator

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Join me and together we can rule the Galaxy!
    • View Profile
Re: Bounty Hunt trivia
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 12:49:58 PM »

Bespin
Naboo
Hoth
Jakku
Kessel

Snoke

brianakarobin

• A++ Trader
  • Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • Star Wars Trivia World Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 11:48:26 AM »

Bespin
Naboo
Hoth
Jakku
Kessel

Snoke
Correct!

So, in the actual Bounty Hunt, all teams received, in addition to a bunch of these “clues”, a bounty card that listed a bunch of characters and where they were last seen. So, if you solved this clue properly, you would go to the bounty card and look up Snoke. By his name, as well as all of the other names, there would be a location in the convention centre, like “Exhibit Hall behind the R2 builders”. To collect the bounty for this clue, you had to solve it, find the location of the character, and go there. Once there, you had to find someone wearing a special tag on their badge and they would stamp your card to show that you found them. Sometimes, you also had to do a task (maybe fire nerf darts at a target or something ) before they would stamp
Tour card. Overall, it was a lot of fun. Some of the “targets” call you over when they see you looking around, and some try to remain inconspicuous, so it is sometimes hard to find them even when you go to the right place.

Eradicator

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Join me and together we can rule the Galaxy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2019, 05:58:30 PM »

Sounds like fun. If I would have brought my kids I would have probably joined the hunt. Next time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 173432
  • Total Topics: 14532
  • Online Today: 40
  • Online Ever: 536
  • (October 31, 2018, 08:32:38 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 23
Total: 24

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 44 queries.