Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2019, 12:18:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

26 Guests, 2 Users

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Star Wars The Vintage Collection Archive Edition Book  (Read 1354 times)

Eradicator

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Join me and together we can rule the Galaxy!
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars The Vintage Collection Archive Edition Book
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2019, 04:55:57 PM »

I am looking forward to the $110K stretch goal. It will be interesting to see what didn't get produced.

skywalker1973

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2019, 01:45:37 PM »

They're at $149,655 USD now so the $150,000 stretch goal will be unlocked today or tomorrow.  Ultimate Book Backer II at $200 USD before shipping still has 172 left out of 250, that gets you:

• The Vintage Collection Archive Edition Book
• Signed Book Nameplate
• Compendium Poster by Kim Simmons
• Star Wars Vinyl Case Slipcover

Stretch Goal Unlocks & Locks:
$60,000 - UNLOCKED
A chapter with comprehensive entries for Hasbro's Vintage Original Trilogy Collection (VOTC) and Vintage The Saga Collection (VTSC) action figures.

$70,000 - UNLOCKED
A visual quick-reference, chronological timeline of The Vintage Collection action figures organized by release date / wave.

$80,000 - UNLOCKED
Special three-panel, fold-out entries for the Millennium Falcon and Jabba's Sail Barge vehicles.

$90,000 - UNLOCKED
Appendix with a card back matrix of all variants of U.S. The Vintage Collection action figure packaging such as foil logos, offer stickers, reverse-side artwork, etc.

$100,000 - UNLOCKED
Guide to all Hasbro The Vintage Collection promotional materials and giveaways including inserts, card backs,

$110,000  - UNLOCKED
A chapter covering concepts, unrealized ideas and unproduced items that were discussed or considered to continue the TVC line beyond its hiatus in 2012.

$125,000 - UNLOCKED
A folio containing all of the full spread-width chapter break photographs individually printed on premium 8 x10-inch paper, free of the chapter titles and overlay text. There are currently a minimum of eight (8) chapter break photo spreads earmarked for the book.

$150,000 - LOCKED (but not for long)
Former Kenner photographer Kim Simmons will recreate his reverse-side masterpiece from the 1984 Star Wars is Forever mail-away poster using The Vintage Collection action figures and vehicles. The 18x22-inch poster comes folded in a mailer envelope, like the original.

$175,000 - LOCKED
A three (3) coin set featuring the Slave I, Jabba the Hutt, and Jabba's Sail Barge. Not only do these coins tell the story of Han Solo's journey from The Empire Strikes Back to Return of the Jedi, but the Slave I, Jabba, and Jabba's Barge have never had their own coins in either Kenner's Power of the Force or Hasbro's 30th Anniversary lines. They'll fit in perfectly with your existing coin collection.

$200,000 -  LOCKED
All book backers will receive a digital version of Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Archive Edition as a companion to their print edition.

skywalker1973

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2019, 12:35:27 AM »

$154,000 USD with 9 days to go. I think we're going to crack the $175k stretch goal and get the Slave 1, Jabba, and Dark Barge coins. Just need one last good rally!

Eradicator

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Join me and together we can rule the Galaxy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2019, 10:48:03 AM »

The coins would be pretty awesome to get. I am hoping that stretch goal hits.

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2019, 02:24:45 PM »

Yeah I wish the coins were at the 150000 mark and the fold up poster was at the 175000 mark. Funding has really slowed down in the past couple weeks. Hopefully the end surge will be enough to get it over 175, or even better the 200. Would really like a digital copy. Not sure I'll get the hard copy for a while. May need to have it sent to a relative in the US. So a digital copy would hold me over until I could retrieve it.

skywalker1973

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2019, 04:24:58 PM »

They're at $164,370 USD with 5 days to go. Come on rally to 175k so we all get the coins!

Wedge1021

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2019, 10:48:28 AM »

3 days left @ $170k. Getting closer to the coin set, was really hoping for the full $200k but happy with everything else so far.

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2019, 07:32:42 PM »

At 176,000 now. Think they'll get to 200?? Not likely but I'm pretty happy with the stretch goals they have reached. Should be a great book.

Heard the interview with derryl depriest on rebel force radio and I'm looking forward to getting it even more. 

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2019, 11:53:48 AM »

HELP!   

I'm trying to back a book...I selected the $60 book, and now it's asking me for my credit card information first and then it wants me to click the pledge button...but I haven't even entered any delivery address info. At what point will I enter/give my address info?

It's my first time using Kickstarter.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 11:59:59 AM by IanToronto »

Ookk

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2019, 12:30:39 PM »

HELP!   

I'm trying to back a book...I selected the $60 book, and now it's asking me for my credit card information first and then it wants me to click the pledge button...but I haven't even entered any delivery address info. At what point will I enter/give my address info?

My understanding is that they’ll contact you for address info after the campaign ends.

Wedge1021

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2019, 10:40:22 PM »

HELP!   

My understanding is that they’ll contact you for address info after the campaign ends.

This is correct. There's been a few FAQs and updates addressing this. About 14 days after the campaign closes, you will get email instructions for providing exact shipping address, your name as you want it to appear in the book, and the chance to add a 2nd copy of the book if desired.

It's over $188k now, with 48 hrs to go. The final stretch goal is looking like a possibility now!

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2019, 02:41:23 PM »

0ver $200,000 now by a few thousand.

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2019, 07:06:43 PM »

The book is at 217,000 with about 4 and half hours to go. Someone posted a thought about a surprise stretch goal at 225000 and the reply was as follows:

"Interesting idea... keep an eye on your inbox for a project update email."

I'm not holding my breath for anything but that would be pretty nice. Either way I'm really looking forward to the book and the perks that were unlocked.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 173439
  • Total Topics: 14532
  • Online Today: 31
  • Online Ever: 536
  • (October 31, 2018, 08:32:38 AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 26
Total: 28

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 44 queries.