Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2019, 09:32:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

28 Guests, 2 Users
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Fan Expo Exclusives  (Read 3396 times)

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Fan Expo Exclusives
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2019, 09:36:49 PM »

Cool. I actually got the Luke 3 pack on Ebay for a decent price. My friend is gonna try to get me Fett on Hasbro Pulse. I would have got the Sith trooper if he were just a normal white Stormtrooper but I'll just wait for the regular release instead.

ambasah

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2019, 03:46:28 PM »

It looks like Hasbro Pulse won't ship to Quebec if anyone from that province was thinking of ordering.

you can get them all now if you have their premium membership. for everyone else they go live tomorrow.

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2019, 05:39:45 PM »

It looks like Hasbro Pulse won't ship to Quebec if anyone from that province was thinking of ordering.

you can get them all now if you have their premium membership. for everyone else they go live tomorrow.
Don't know where you're getting your info from...but they go live on Sept 09 if you have a Premium pulse membership. Available to everyone else Sept 10. Not available to ship to Quebec.  See details in attached link.Is there any financial benefit for having a Pulse Premium membership if you live in Canada?

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/exclusives/products/star-wars-the-vintage-collection-luke-skywalker-jedi-destiny-set
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 05:47:05 PM by IanToronto »

ambasah

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2019, 09:54:19 AM »

I think they switched the date? Could have sworn it was today...unless I am smoking the really good stuff : )

Mandalore1988

• Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2019, 11:25:15 AM »

I think they switched the date? Could have sworn it was today...unless I am smoking the really good stuff : )

The date is still in September. For some reason they put the pages up early.

:fett:

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2019, 06:10:24 PM »

I’m definitely game to meet up Danger, Ian, Oook and anyone else...
Let’s talk next week before Fan Expo Thursday about meeting. :u:

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2019, 01:41:06 PM »

Fan Expo Day 1.....don't forget to bring your Edge card. As I stand in line for the EB Games checkout, I was told that the exclusives are only 1 of each item per customer.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 02:33:33 PM by IanToronto »

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2019, 02:57:06 PM »

They are telling me that 6 inch Boba Fett is SOLD OUT....I got 1 of the last 3....that's what they told me. The staff doesn't know if they will be getting anymore in later at the moment. I got an early entry because I have a 4 day pass...but everyone else will be let in at 4pm EST.

Also I'm hearing from the dealers that EB Games will not sell any exclusives to the dealers at FanExpo.....I guess to prevent scalping at the show.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 04:39:54 PM by IanToronto »

dangerlinto

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2019, 03:38:07 PM »

They are telling me that 6 inch Boba Fett is SOLD OUT....I got 1 of the last 3....that's what they told me. The staff doesn't know if they will be getting anymore in later at the moment. I got an early entry because I have a 4 day pass...but everyone else will be let in at 4pm EST.

Wth.  Im in line outside!

dangerlinto

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2019, 04:07:59 PM »

Yup sold out of fetts. 

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2019, 04:57:17 PM »

According to the FanExpo website....Hasbro Fan Expo exclusives will be available at the EB Games booth. I guess there is no Hasbrostore this year. I see disaster happening.

As I predicted ealier....
If only I could use my powers for good.

JediPatrick

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2019, 06:51:40 PM »

So glad I don't have to hunt for this 6" SDCC Fett. Only because I don't collect 6"...

But I also had a "nice deal" from eBay for the Luke Jedi Destiny 3-pack... 95 CAD$ shipping included. From Asia of course. Because I just didn't want to take any chances having to pay the extravagant price of 125$ currently happening on eBay for this set... and because Hasbro Pulse who will sell the set for 50$USD on Sept. 10th (provided they're not sold out on Sept.9th once the Premium members take it all) will not ship to Quebec. Very cool move Hasbro.

Hasbro and exclusives is one word: HELL. Or maybe another one: CHAOS.

In fact, maybe not. I feel they do that on purpose. They probably enjoy looking at us struggling to get these exclusives. They laugh at us.

That's why I resort to buy from Asian ebay sellers like Tunghori. Who probably steal factory defects from their production facilities. If that can hurt Hasbro, that's a good thing IMO. Maybe we'll end up buying stuff directly from the Chinese production a few years from now. No Hasbro US and Canada to deal with anymore. No Walmart. No Target or EBGames. we'll get our stuff directly from production. It's about time!
"C'est lorsque nous croyons savoir quelque chose qu'il faut justement réfléchir un peu plus profondément." / "The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand."

Frank Herbert
- "Les enfants de Dune"/"Children of Dune"

Ookk

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2019, 07:24:13 PM »

:character0005:
Yup sold out of fetts.

Stomach-churningly awful. I should never have become a collector; my OCD and these exclusives don’t mix well at all!

bobafett108

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Canadian Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2019, 08:43:55 PM »

I lucked out and was able to get all 3 star wars exclusives. brother got in early with his vip pass. he was saying he got one of the last Prime Ghostbuster ones. glad he was able to get mine too. he said same 1 per person which i think is very good. i hate when you see someone buy 5 of them and mins later they are up for sale on ebay or kijiji for triple the price
With Wookie Rage

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2019, 10:24:57 PM »

I just got back from Fan Expo.  I was a 4pm runner to the Ebgames booth.  Like Ian and Danger said,  at 4:08 pm I was in the line to ask for the exclusives and the Fett, and Hulk were sold out for the day.  Guy said Fett sold out around 3:0pm , just like Ian said. 
So if your going friday, go for the vip early start.  They are holding back fetts for each days opening I was told.
I did see a couple vendors with the Fett , but not necessarily for sale, they just had a loved one grab them one.
HOW EVER,!!!!...... go to provincials for rest of story.." :P
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2029
  • Latest: Wrenn
Stats
  • Total Posts: 174222
  • Total Topics: 14555
  • Online Today: 151
  • Online Ever: 536
  • (October 31, 2018, 08:32:38 AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 28
Total: 30

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 46 queries.