Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2019, 08:36:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

22 Guests, 3 Users

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Possible Toysrus Discount figures  (Read 5252 times)

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Possible Toysrus Discount figures
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2019, 02:57:40 PM »

I called toys r us customer service 2 days ago....my order currently has a status 'on backorder'....which means they will most likely cancel my order in the near future.

San Fran

• Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2019, 03:24:58 PM »

I called toys r us customer service 2 days ago....my order currently has a status 'on backorder'....which means they will most likely cancel my order in the near future.

Ugh...I'm likely in the same boat as you then. I do feel like they should honour the price - especially since it was 'IN STOCK' when we ordered. I'll have to read their policies to see if that's addressed.

Congrats to those of you who got it for $17.99!

bob

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2019, 04:56:27 PM »

they screwed up big time and they arent doing anything about it which is super lame.

I've held off from saying anything just hoping it shows up like most of you are prob doing. ha! sometime soon there unprofessionalism should be addressed. its been in stock since this started and now the price goes up and its out of stock. haha. so stupid.

Eradicator

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Join me and together we can rule the Galaxy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2019, 05:38:25 PM »

I guess I got lucky. I received my two Skiff guard packs this week from TRU.

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2019, 05:38:34 PM »

I emailed them asking about the shipping charge on my credit card bill.

At this point, I don't really care if I end up getting the 3 pack or not.  I only wanted it cause it's a great deal at $17.99.  I already have a bunch of figures on my Skiff so it's no big deal.

bm459

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
  • Orleans, ON
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2019, 06:45:26 PM »

Those 2 Joker figures have shipped (got an email shipping/tracking notification on Tuesday Oct. 1)...but based on the price that got posted to my credit card online statement it appears Toys R Us has charged me for the 2 Joker figures, the tax, PLUS full shipping ($10.86), which should have been FREE shipping because of the two Skiff figure sets I also ordered originally...Originally I was billed the full amount (the initial purchase hold placed on the credit card), but once it actually posted the amount is what I explained above...

Lots of "me too" in this thread, and I can say the same. I ordered the figure set and the Skiff. Got the Skiff delivered yesterday, but my credit card was charged for the Skiff + shipping.

I'm kinda hoping the fulfillment center has the figures locked to a street date and they'll ship them tomorrow. Failing that, I'm going to insist on a refund of those shipping fees. That's not cool

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2019, 07:48:37 PM »

Those 2 Joker figures have shipped (got an email shipping/tracking notification on Tuesday Oct. 1)...but based on the price that got posted to my credit card online statement it appears Toys R Us has charged me for the 2 Joker figures, the tax, PLUS full shipping ($10.86), which should have been FREE shipping because of the two Skiff figure sets I also ordered originally...Originally I was billed the full amount (the initial purchase hold placed on the credit card), but once it actually posted the amount is what I explained above...

Lots of "me too" in this thread, and I can say the same. I ordered the figure set and the Skiff. Got the Skiff delivered yesterday, but my credit card was charged for the Skiff + shipping.

I'm kinda hoping the fulfillment center has the figures locked to a street date and they'll ship them tomorrow. Failing that, I'm going to insist on a refund of those shipping fees. That's not cool

Hey everyone,
Regarding the shipping charge that they wrongfully charged you,  I had a similar situation where my online order went through the “credit card process” only to tell me that one item was not in stock , therefore my order now didn’t qualify for free shipping but transaction went through anyways without giving me an option.
So I received my parcel, and the next time I went to my local TRU, I let them get on the phone and deal with their online people to fix their screw ups!
My favourite Tru employee got it done and an extra $10 credit to boot! 
But even she had to fight with the airheads on the phone to corporate. 
You can just call , but either way you are probably going to spend at least 20-30 minutes on the issue.
But it’s the principle of the matter.

Regardless if we are all trying to get $17.99 cheap skiff guards...lol

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • Hungry for some new TVC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2019, 08:28:03 PM »

Yeah, I was just going to chime in  & ask how reasonable is it that we start hating on TRU because they caught onto their own obvious screw up after a full week???  :rollfloorlaffsmiley: :rollfloorlaffsmiley: :rollfloorlaffsmiley:

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2019, 07:30:03 PM »

I emailed them asking about the shipping charge on my credit card bill.

At this point, I don't really care if I end up getting the 3 pack or not.  I only wanted it cause it's a great deal at $17.99.  I already have a bunch of figures on my Skiff so it's no big deal.

So, I finally got a response from them and they said they will give me a credit for the shipping when they ship out the Skiff Guard 3 pack from my order.  That makes me wonder, will they ever ship it and when they do, will they adjust the price.

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2019, 07:54:52 PM »

I just received my cancellation email for my Skiff Guard order 15 mins ago. "Unfortunately, we were forced to cancel your order".

dangerlinto

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2019, 10:42:28 PM »

I just received my cancellation email for my Skiff Guard order 15 mins ago. "Unfortunately, we were forced to cancel your order".

There should be a code to honor the price along with it.

San Fran

• Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2019, 08:27:04 AM »

The Skiff Guard 3 pack is back in stock on their website.

I haven't received a cancellation e-mail yet, and the status of my order says 'Processing' when I log in to check.

(the 2 other items in the same order have already shipped, and was charged for those 2 items + the shipping  even though it should have been free - like most others have reported)

Holding out hope they will ship my two Skiff guard packs at the $17.99 price and credit me the shipping...the Skiff guard packs were in stock when I ordered :)

dangerlinto

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2019, 11:07:21 AM »

The Skiff Guard 3 pack is back in stock on their website.

I haven't received a cancellation e-mail yet, and the status of my order says 'Processing' when I log in to check.

(the 2 other items in the same order have already shipped, and was charged for those 2 items + the shipping  even though it should have been free - like most others have reported)

Holding out hope they will ship my two Skiff guard packs at the $17.99 price and credit me the shipping...the Skiff guard packs were in stock when I ordered :)

So this story gets crazier and crazier.

Yesterday I got an email cancelling

This morning I got an email saying they shipped...

With a tracking number...

...That doesn't work

And the order still says "processing".

I mean, if I get them, great!  If not, it's not like they are hard to get.

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2019, 11:55:30 AM »

The email I got yesterday was just that they will credit my shipping when they ship out my 3 pack. 

Then about an hour after IanToronto got his cancellation email, I got a 2nd email that said they will refund me my shipping once they ship my 3 pack out.

I guess there's still hope for me.

dangerlinto

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2019, 03:02:11 PM »

For fun I checked the tracking number again

Apparently they are on their way!  Should be here early next week. 
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2029
  • Latest: Wrenn
Stats
  • Total Posts: 174210
  • Total Topics: 14552
  • Online Today: 86
  • Online Ever: 536
  • (October 31, 2018, 08:32:38 AM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 22
Total: 25

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 45 queries.