Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 13, 2020, 09:48:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

242 Guests, 4 Users

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Juggernaught Toys  (Read 1746 times)

headstone

• Empire
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
Juggernaught Toys
« on: January 02, 2020, 04:22:06 PM »

Has anyone been in contact with Juggernaught lately?

I've tried to contact them about an order where they were short a couple of figures.

Last contact i had with them was just after triple force friday and have tried to contact them a few times.

Anyone know if they are still in business?  The website is still up but not sure what is going on..

napseeker

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • Execute Order 67!!! Bring in the space horses!
    • View Profile
Re: Juggernaught Toys
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 06:01:53 PM »

I haven't talked with Juggernaut Toys recently but I know when I ordered a few items from them 2 months ago, that they responded to only about half to 60% of my emails to them. I don't know why -- it seems like some messages either don't reach them or they don't realize that I replied to one of their replies.

I still haven't received one item from them (but they also did not charge my credit card for it, I suspect the fault is with Hasbro not with JToys), but I did receive all of my other orders.

I believe JToys is just a one-man operation and with the XMas holidays, that person may simply be on vacation at the moment so I would keep trying to contact him.

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 10:31:43 PM »

I have an outstanding order with them and haven't been able to get hold of him. Hasn't responded to my email or my phone calls. Anyone else have any luck?

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2020, 03:35:34 PM »

Hi Everyone.  So Juggernaught Toys is a 1 to 2 man operation...Jason being the main contact.  They closed the pop-up shop in Pickering last year...and now are only attending Toy and Collectible Shows in and around the Greater Toronto Area.  I have talked to Jason several times at the Burlington and Mississauga shows lately (except for this past one in Jan 26th...as he did not attend.)

Apparently, the main issue is with the supplier....I believe he is using Entertainment Earth.  The problem that he had started with Force Friday.  EE had guaranteed that they would have enough product to supply him by Force Friday if not shortly after.  I believe most of us who ordered from him received the Black Series 6-inch figures, but not the Vintage Collection Figures (Wave 1). 

So he had mentioned he had thousands of dollars tied up in pre-orders but EE never produced the stock to him.  So he is fighting right now to get his money back (your money back).  Here is the kicker with EE....Jason is trying to get his money back because EE never provided him with the stock he ordered.  So he wants to cancel his order but EE is asking for restocking fee (I think it's about 15%) for stock they don't even have and never provided to him.

I'm not sure if there is other issues with other orders such as Marvel, etc....but that's basically the story for the Star Wars figure side of things.

I have one outstanding order with him for 4 figures.

He did not scam any of us...we all pre-ordered and paid in advance knowing that there is a small amount of risk. I had pre-ordered over a $2500.00 worth of stuff from March to August prior to Force Friday and got everything that I ordered. It's just since September Force Friday that the supplier issue happened.

I know it doesn't make all of you feel any better...but he was getting and delivering great product and at great prices for us Canucks. Hopefully, Jason will post a follow-up post on Facebook or Twitter on these outstanding orders of ours.

headstone

• Empire
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2020, 04:06:27 PM »

Thanks for the update IanToronto :)

I'm only out 2 figures at the moment so its not a big deal and didn't think he was scamming as he had told me it was an issue with distributor.

I was more concerned with the lack of response as Jason was normally pretty good with replies.

And i noticed lack of changes to the website so was just checking to make sure they hadn't closed up shop :)

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2020, 04:52:28 PM »

yeah...I might have gotten the 'Supplier' thing wrong....it might have been the distributor. Which ever one it was, he's fighting to get his money back from them without having to pay a penalty for not receiving any product.

DarthMark

• Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2020, 09:15:11 PM »

Thanks for the update Ian.
I guess I better start looking for that TVC Skiff Guard 3-pack elsewhere.

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2020, 10:05:11 AM »

Thanks so much for the update. It is appreciated. I truly hope I am able to at least get my money back. The frustrating part is he had said he had my order in stock except one figure. So there's no reason he shouldn't be able to ship what's there. Unless he's used my stuff to fulfill other orders.

Problem is he hasn't even returned my emails or phone calls. For someone who's not scamming that is not the way to deal with your customers. He could even send out an email to all customers with an update... um check that... an explanation. Can't update when he hasn't even given an explanation to begin with.

Very frustrating.

DarthMark

• Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2020, 06:24:28 PM »

I had 2 or 3 shipments from him so far. All with great care put into the packing (single figures arrived minty mint).

I hope he figures things out with his suppliers/distributors.

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2020, 10:46:32 PM »

OK....so it's been nearly 6 months since I haven't had any contact with Juggernaut toys....I'm very disappointed. Looks like I'm out $92.00 for a prepaid pending order. They should just take down their website.

I've heard good things about redshift7.ca.....does anyone know if your credit card is charged right away when you preorder from them?

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2020, 12:00:56 AM »

OK....so it's been nearly 6 months since I haven't had any contact with Juggernaut toys....I'm very disappointed. Looks like I'm out $92.00 for a prepaid pending order. They should just take down their website.

I've heard good things about redshift7.ca.....does anyone know if your credit card is charged right away when you preorder from them?

I have preordered some items from Redshift7, and yes they charge you upfront.  I have not received anything yet so I can’t speak to that.  But not worried.

I last seen Juggernaut Toys at the Ajax toy show back on Sunday March (1-8th) ish.  I can’t speak to the other brands (marvel etc.) that they had, but I can list what they were selling regarding Star Wars.
They had TVC tie fighters (3-4), TVC skiffs (5-8), Tvc figures RO tank commander, crait Luke, stormtrooper RO, Yakface wave, Lando from solo, Chewie, phasma, rerelease Han, Luke, leia. And more.
Black series stormtrooper helmet.
Black series 6” figures: dangar, rebel fleet trooper, archive wave (Luke, anikin, maul,)  zukkuss, 4lom,
And others.
Not sure if this helps anyone or not. I have seen him sell on Facebook market aswell. Not by Juggernaut but by his name “Jason Ross”

dangerlinto

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2020, 09:04:22 PM »

Charges right away.  I had a chat with Jay (who runs the site) about that, and also having a loot feature.

You can leave him a message on his Facebook page - let him know you'd like to charge on shipment as opposed to on order. 

That being said, I've never had a problem - he's very understanding and reasonable. I've ordered a lot - been happy every time

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 173577
  • Total Topics: 14404
  • Online Today: 297
  • Online Ever: 755
  • (January 23, 2020, 04:54:45 AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 242
Total: 246

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 44 queries.