Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 05, 2020, 08:44:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

249 Guests, 2 Users

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ordering from Tunghori  (Read 304 times)

jmac

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Ordering from Tunghori
« on: July 10, 2020, 12:42:58 PM »

Iím wondering if anyone else has bought anything from Tunghori on eBay since the pandemic began? I bought the Mandalorian from him on April 23 and am still waiting. The last tracking update was April 29 in Hong Kong. He said he had to send it by surface mail, but after this long Iím thinking the package must be lost.

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Ordering from Tunghori
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 01:57:42 PM »

I'm in the same boat.  Surface can take up to 3 months during good times so I expect it's probably sitting in a trailer waiting for Canada customs to get to it.
B/S/T list:
http://www.snowtroopers.ca/index.php?topic=23390.0

BS 6" First Order Tie Fighter for sale.  See B/S/T thread.

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • Gathering dust awaiting new figures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 09:57:56 PM »

I have purchased from him but not for ages. I would suggest if there is a problem it's with shipping, not with him.

66jedikiller66

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2020, 03:35:50 PM »

I have, on average maybe 2 packages a week come to the house since the quarantine started.
I'll tell you, it's weird.
There have been packages that have come from within Canada and took 2 weeks to get here and I've had stuff from the middle of America that have got here in a week.
I've noticed a few times it was because of the box or who the sender was, one was a box that said Ebay on it so that's why it took so long.
Right now there is a package that was ordered from Southfield Michigan, which is 35 minutes from my house, if I could cross the border, and it went to a processing plant in Ohio after...it is still there two days later.
I also have one from Florida, it was sent out on June15th, it's been in Canada since the 30th and everyday it just says will be delivered within 1-12 days LOL
I ordered stuff from Aliexpress beginning of January and it didn't get here until end of April. However, Aliexpress does take much longer than Chinese sellers on Ebay but not that long!
Someone asked me about a huge lot of Stormtroopers I'm selling and they were somewhere in Israel, maybe... might have been Jordan actually.
When I tried to get a quote online it wouldn't let me and said it was a quarantined area!
They are seriously picking and choosing what is a priority and what isn't but, at least it's modern times and we all have money back guarantees from Paypal and accurate tracking numbers, usually.
My suggestion is this, if it is not in your hands by the 45 day dead line make sure you file a request with Ebay, that will give you more time on your guarantee.
Just say you still want the product when you contact him.
Tung Hori is pretty easy to work with and would probably replace it free of charge I mean...why not?
He gets them for free or for pennies on the dollar anyways LOL

« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 03:41:48 PM by 66jedikiller66 »

jmac

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2020, 12:00:45 PM »

My Mandalorian arrived today! 9 days short of three months, but, Iím glad he finally made it. Heís a great figure!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 173526
  • Total Topics: 14404
  • Online Today: 311
  • Online Ever: 755
  • (January 23, 2020, 04:54:45 AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 249
Total: 251

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 44 queries.