Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 24, 2021, 03:21:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

113 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Razor Crest - HasLab - The Vintage Collection  (Read 3351 times)

JediPatrick

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Razor Crest - HasLab - The Vintage Collection
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2020, 09:33:32 AM »

Just people to be aware, the exclusive "Beskar Mandalorian with soft goods cape" figure included in the Razor Crest WILL NOT BE CARDED. It will be included loose (or most likely in a plastic baggie) in the Razor Crest Box.

This was confirmed yesterday by Steve Evans on his Instagram account (@mrstevie18):

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHQzt46gMnq/

mikeap95
@mrstevie18 hey i wanted ask, does Mando come carded too like the bonus figs?

mrstevie18
@mikeap95 hmmm that’s a good question... let me ask

mrstevie18
@mikeap95 hi Mike, I just checked with the Star Wars team and the Mando figure with a soft goods cape is not on a separate card inside the crest box

Just so you guys know.

So there will be only two carded figures: The Child and the Offworld Jawa Elder.

On my end, I couldn't care less. Everthing include in this Raor Crest package will be opened. Cause I'm not planned to sell anything anyway... :)
"C'est lorsque nous croyons savoir quelque chose qu'il faut justement réfléchir un peu plus profondément." / "The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand."

Frank Herbert
- "Les enfants de Dune"/"Children of Dune"

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • When all else fails - send in the wookiee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2020, 01:38:43 PM »

Thanks for the information JediPatrick.  I had assumed it was and had been wondering if I should get the single carded Mandalorian figure .   Makes sense we were never shown it on a card.
:r2d2line:                      CANADA STRONG AND FREE       :r2d2line:

Wedge1021

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2020, 01:00:20 PM »

Ordered today, #22374

JediPatrick

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2020, 03:24:47 PM »

Ordered today, #22374

YES! You won't be disappointed! This is the way! :)
"C'est lorsque nous croyons savoir quelque chose qu'il faut justement réfléchir un peu plus profondément." / "The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand."

Frank Herbert
- "Les enfants de Dune"/"Children of Dune"

Jabobo Lonestar

• Recruit
  • Anyone seen my pleasure droid?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2020, 03:46:19 PM »

So the Mando series and this recent HasLabs Razor Crest is the reason I got back into the SW collecting.. Among other SW figures, I've got the Mafex Fett's, the SH Figurarts Storm Troopers and recently pre-ordered the Mafex Mando with Beskar armor.

For some reason, I had never heard of HasLabs and the crowdfunding thing.. a few days ago I was trying to dig up more info about the Mando figs when I ran across the Razor Crest project. I was absolutely gutted to find out that I had just missed the deadline by a few days.

@IanToronto any chance you wanna sell one of your four to a local collector? :)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 04:10:01 PM by Jabobo Lonestar »

Jabobo Lonestar

• Recruit
  • Anyone seen my pleasure droid?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2020, 09:33:40 AM »

Just watched the latest episode.. didn't see that one coming for the Razor Crest..

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2020, 12:46:26 PM »

Commemorative Edition.  :( :( :(

old man ben

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • "Born to Collect!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2020, 12:54:13 PM »

Will he have to get a new one?  Or will some great force be able to reconstruct the original?  It was pretty patched up to start with.

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2020, 01:18:19 PM »

Well I'm glad I didn't waste my money on that haslab!  :rollfloorlaffsmiley:

Kidding of course. That was a surprise though! Another good episode. Such a fun series.

napseeker

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • Execute Order 67!!! Bring in the space horses!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2020, 07:57:44 PM »

Well I'm glad I didn't waste my money on that haslab!  :rollfloorlaffsmiley:

This is literally what I had to stop myself from shouting from the rooftops on Friday morning!  :mad0177:

SPOILERS for chapter 14 ahead:

The show has had many jaw-dropping moments, but really nothing caused my jaw to hit the floor like seeing the 2020 Haslab get blown to smithereens (which would be about as accurate a depiction of 2020 itself as it gets).  People were expecting Boba Fett to show up, and Agent May, and Ahsoka, and even maybe a de-aged Mark Hamill or Sebastian Stan for the finale (just a guess on my part, definitely no insider info here), but definitely no one, thought the show's equivalent to the Millennium Falcon would bite it.

Now the question is, how many cancellations will Hasbro get before the Dec 10th deadline... presumably from people who had been hoping to scalp their extras during the show's run.  Even if the Razorcrest comes back, you know they'll change it in some way (so that their licensees can have yet another toy to sell, see: Haslab 2021 for Razorcrest II )

EDIT: here's a very funny video from RetroBlasting that makes a nice observation about all of the successfully-backed Haslab projects...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI4OMoSZqhA

« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 01:44:13 AM by napseeker »

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2020, 09:40:55 PM »

Maybe they'll go to Takodana & dig the similar fossil out from beside Maz's temple.

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • When all else fails - send in the wookiee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2020, 01:38:37 AM »

Lego made a Razor Crest.. they sell it for $159.99.  Amazon.ca is selling direct from themselves no market place and their price is $256.08.   But no they are not scalping !
https://www.amazon.ca/LEGO-Star-Wars-Mandalorian-Razor/dp/B0849GZMZH/ref=sr_1_10?dchild=1&keywords=lego&qid=1607236292&refinements=p_89%3ALEGO&rnid=7590290011&s=toys&sr=1-10
:r2d2line:                      CANADA STRONG AND FREE       :r2d2line:

napseeker

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2020, 01:47:11 AM »

Lego made a Razor Crest.. they sell it for $159.99.  Amazon.ca is selling direct from themselves no market place and their price is $256.08.   But no they are not scalping !

Amazon.ca saw the latest episode and decided that since the LEGO Razorcrest comes to fans already in exploded bits and pieces, this is a premium that they can charge extra for!   :rollfloorlaffsmiley:

Wedge1021

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2020, 03:26:30 AM »

So, people don't want the Haslab Razor Crest anymore because it's blown up in-universe, but they were OK with buying the Barge... that's also blown up in-universe? And was on screen for far less time? I know, it's just jokes (mostly). I'm happy to have been able to buy both. Either way, it's a cool vehicle. I'm betting Mando replaces it somehow with the same model.

napseeker

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2020, 10:47:38 AM »

I'd bet that too.  It'll probably just be a situation similar to the Falcon, where the radar dish can be replaced with something just different enough to make it "new" (and fans would have to buy it again if they are really OCD about it).  Or just a new deco of some kind but the entire mold remains the same.

They blew up the USS Defiant in the final season of DS9, which at the time was shocking since it was the signature ship for the TV show, but then 2 episodes later, it was replaced with an identical starship that only had a different interior bridge and obviously a new registry (USS Defiant-A). 

For now, I think there's some great humor and memes to be had, and imagining the sweaty forehead of the Hasbro Haslab product manager as he desperately calls up Disney screaming "WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING TO ME?!?!?" 

If the Razorcrest II does only have a minor change to it, then Hasbro could even be really kind and include the alternate piece as a bonus to Haslab purchasers (it would have to come out of their bottomline, which I'm sure they'd not be happy about). More likely though, they'd probably use the difference as an excuse to release the mold at mass retail in a few years, claiming that it wasn't identical to the Haslab version and that they were not screwing over Haslab customers (a nice loophole for sure).

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 174692
  • Total Topics: 14433
  • Online Today: 112
  • Online Ever: 755
  • (January 23, 2020, 04:54:45 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 113
Total: 113

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 44 queries.