Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2020, 05:29:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

172 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Walmart BS Clone Wars Exclusives  (Read 1069 times)

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Walmart BS Clone Wars Exclusives
« on: October 20, 2020, 07:56:03 PM »

It's because of a-h*les like this eBay seller why I cant find the BS Clone Wars Exclusives at retail in my area. He's selling 12 of the Mando Super Commandos which is exactly what most stores are receiving as stock.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Star-Wars-Black-Series-Mandalorian-Super-Commando/184492118868?hash=item2af4965354:g:~WUAAOSwTmVfivUj

This is new product that just came out at retail, and it's not a product that we all have the equal opportunity of pre-ordering as Walmart's online pre-order window lasts only an hour or two.

Don't buy from these scalpers!!!...and he has crappy feeback also.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 08:08:06 PM by IanToronto »

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Walmart BS Clone Wars Exclusives
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 08:53:58 PM »

I agree.  Honestly, I only want the blue Mando. I just can't be bothered fighting the scalpers for these so I just won't even collect them. If I find the blue Mando, I will get it but if I don't, then so be it. I save some money.
B/S/T list:
http://www.snowtroopers.ca/index.php?topic=23390.0

BS 6" First Order Tie Fighter for sale.  See B/S/T thread.

Eradicator

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Join me and together we can rule the Galaxy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 09:23:21 AM »

Very frustrating.

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 05:09:41 PM »

It's extra frustrating because they can never lose on the deal. Even if they don't sell them, WM will take them back & worst case scenario all they're losing is the time it took to find the toys.

skywalker1973

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 11:02:19 AM »

Guys like that don't make this hobby any easier.  They've been around as long as I can remember though, they're going to scalp and impulsive collectors are going to buy. The only ways to really deal with that problem are to be better than them at finding these guys and/or set your sights to be in it for the long haul - if you're willing to wait a year or two you are likely to find things at a more reasonable price.

The Walmart I went to might not have had any of these figures, but it did have seedless grapes in Mandalorian packaging. Not making that up.

bobafett108

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Canadian Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 01:35:22 PM »

I just lucked out and friend of mine who is a truck driver just found me all four of them at walmart in Texas. told him to get me them,  even thou will have to pay exchange better then resort to scalpers. may cancel the 2 loyalist mando figures i have pre order thru walmart.ca now thou.  if not i may offer them up for cost to fellow members.
With Wookie Rage

dangerlinto

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2020, 03:26:22 PM »

I just lucked out and friend of mine who is a truck driver just found me all four of them at walmart in Texas. told him to get me them,  even thou will have to pay exchange better then resort to scalpers. may cancel the 2 loyalist mando figures i have pre order thru walmart.ca now thou.  if not i may offer them up for cost to fellow members.

I think the latter is a great idea

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2020, 06:59:25 PM »

My friend in Dallas found a set for himself.  He's keeping his pre-order though so when he gets that and I haven't found what I want here yet, then he's gonna sell me the pre-ordered ones at cost.  Too bad these cost more in the US than they do in Canada.
B/S/T list:
http://www.snowtroopers.ca/index.php?topic=23390.0

BS 6" First Order Tie Fighter for sale.  See B/S/T thread.

bobafett108

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Canadian Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2020, 07:23:41 PM »

yea going to cost me abit more then wanted too but still be less then scalpers price and don't have to deal with scaplers
With Wookie Rage

bob

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2020, 02:42:50 AM »

Guys like that don't make this hobby any easier.  They've been around as long as I can remember though, they're going to scalp and impulsive collectors are going to buy. The only ways to really deal with that problem are to be better than them at finding these guys and/or set your sights to be in it for the long haul - if you're willing to wait a year or two you are likely to find things at a more reasonable price.

The Walmart I went to might not have had any of these figures, but it did have seedless grapes in Mandalorian packaging. Not making that up.

haha, yep! i got two bags of the Mando grapes. They were really good grapes too. i got an empty bag sitting near me. kinda a mascot before the show starts. the grapes will be gone by then probably though. bah!

skywalker1973

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2020, 07:23:12 AM »

[/quote]

haha, yep! i got two bags of the Mando grapes. They were really good ..
[/quote]

They were good! One of the things that has always fascinated me is how Star Wars can be found in licensed versions of so many things, not just toys. So I had to pick up a bag of Mando grapes when I saw them. May display the bag empty or with fake grapes in it, need to decide later on that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 174362
  • Total Topics: 14423
  • Online Today: 211
  • Online Ever: 755
  • (January 23, 2020, 04:54:45 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 172
Total: 172

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 43 queries.