Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 29, 2021, 06:33:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

53 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Boba Fett Prototype: How Many Canadian Versions ?  (Read 670 times)

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • When all else fails - send in the wookiee.
    • View Profile
Boba Fett Prototype: How Many Canadian Versions ?
« on: July 31, 2021, 09:48:56 PM »

Just wondering if anyone has figured out how many different versions of the Retro Boba Fett Prototype made it to Canada ?  I have seen in Canada the Red, Blue, Green and Yellow head versions.   I watched a video and there appears to be an Orange and Purple head also, could be more, but not sure if these made it to Canada.   Those who were lucky enough to get one, maybe take a look at what you got and report back so we can figure out what versions made it to Canada.   
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 09:53:50 PM by Canadian Jedi »
:r2d2line:                      CANADA STRONG AND FREE       :r2d2line:

darthric

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Boba Fett Prototype: How Many Canadian Versions ?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2021, 07:07:13 AM »

Hi, the 6 versions (blue, red, yellow, green, orange & purple) are or were available in Canada. I saw them myself. The only missing for me is the orange head. The card of this one was creased at my local Toysrus.

:snowtroopers:
#FightForTVC

Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try !

JediPatrick

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2021, 09:47:57 AM »

Just wondering if anyone has figured out how many different versions of the Retro Boba Fett Prototype made it to Canada ?  I have seen in Canada the Red, Blue, Green and Yellow head versions.   I watched a video and there appears to be an Orange and Purple head also, could be more, but not sure if these made it to Canada.   Those who were lucky enough to get one, maybe take a look at what you got and report back so we can figure out what versions made it to Canada.

They were out there. My local TRU had a peg with a price tag identifying the retro Fett figure last week. Unfortunately, none were left. It's more than obvious that one greedy guy bought all 6 of them (I think one box contains 1 of each version). So with the current state of Star Wars Hasbro's business and inventory, it's more than likely each store or so will only receive one box of these. Meaning once they hit the pegs, they're gone as soon as one collector takes the full peg. It's been like this all year long anyway, with sores getting one box of every wave released.  :shakehead:

I say unfortunately, but really in my case it's rather fortunate: this way I won't have to struggle whether to buy or not to buy this piece of expensive useless collector bait crap that doesn't fit in my collection in any way. I have spoken.  8)
"C'est lorsque nous croyons savoir quelque chose qu'il faut justement réfléchir un peu plus profondément." / "The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand."

Frank Herbert
- "Les enfants de Dune"/"Children of Dune"

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • When all else fails - send in the wookiee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2021, 10:14:54 AM »

I guess it all depends on how each store manages it's supply.    The TRU I was at keeps the box they have under lock and key and only the store manger has a key to the area that they are kept in.    I was wondering, does the figure come apart easily like a build a droid?   So if you were able to get all 6 figures, would you be able to construct a solid colour figure of each ?   
:r2d2line:                      CANADA STRONG AND FREE       :r2d2line:

old man ben

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • "Born to Collect!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2021, 10:32:23 AM »

My Retro Fett has the Orange head.  That was the only one I was offered when I went in to pick them up.
I agree with Jedi Patrick.  I wasn’t going to get one of these because they don’t fit into what I am collecting.  It’s just a curious oddball figure.. but I am okay with it now that I have the one.

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2021, 11:30:53 AM »

Imagine the fun you could have taking them all apart & putting them back together all in the proper color - like a Rubick's Cube!!!  :fett: :fett: :fett:

fishfan

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • you talkin to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2021, 11:33:44 AM »

Imagine the fun you could have taking them all apart & putting them back together all in the proper color - like a Rubick's Cube!!!  :fett: :fett: :fett:

Ok, that made me laugh.  But I could see someone actually doing it....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 175526
  • Total Topics: 14462
  • Online Today: 53
  • Online Ever: 755
  • (January 23, 2020, 04:54:45 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 53
Total: 53

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 44 queries.