Forum > Wampa Cave

Vintage Collection Antoc Merrick X-Wing

<< < (2/8) > >>

Darth Woo:
How much was it?

JediPatrick:

--- Quote from: skywalker1973 on October 14, 2021, 11:00:33 PM ---Picked up an Antoc Merrick X-Wing at TRU in Winnipeg today.

--- End quote ---

Cool! Finally landing in Canada!

Do you have the SKU or TRU's item number?

How many were there on the shelves? I'm a little anxious that stock might be limited...

skywalker1973:
SKN is 515523. Price is (brace yourselves) $159.99.

For the more value minded collector, Mission Fleet Millennium Falcon is on clearance right now for $29.98 at tru.  :)`

skywalker1973:
...oh also there were only 2 when I got there and I left the other one. Also there was no security device to mess up the box like they tended to do with the poe Dameron xwing and the galaxy's edge falcon.

JediPatrick:

--- Quote from: skywalker1973 on October 15, 2021, 09:49:43 AM ---...oh also there were only 2 when I got there and I left the other one. Also there was no security device to mess up the box like they tended to do with the poe Dameron xwing and the galaxy's edge falcon.

--- End quote ---

Thatís what I thought.  2 per store is not a lot. I sure hope that wonít be the case, but seeing all stock found in the USA right now makes me think Hasbro might have decided to send most of their inventory to the US to calm them down. Maybe the same is happening for the 50th TVC Walmart exclusives that we have yet to see here... :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version