Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2022, 01:16:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

51 Guests, 2 Users

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Book of Boba Fett TV Show (SPOILERS!!!!)  (Read 3448 times)

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • When all else fails - send in the wookiee.
    • View Profile
Re: Book of Boba Fett TV Show (SPOILERS!!!!)
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2022, 10:38:10 AM »

So Boba Fett is now done with the Bacta Tank according to the last show?  But this is when he has all his flash backs, so does he still need to go in for internal organs?  Because we still have to find out how he got his Armour Back.   I like the scene where they are all eating dinner over the area where the trap doors are to drop you into the Rancor Pit.   
:r2d2line:                      CANADA STRONG AND FREE       :r2d2line:

JediPatrick

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2022, 12:00:00 PM »

Because we still have to find out how he got his Armour Back.

We already know how. It was shown in the Mandalorian Season 1. But I agree, we didn't see him actually grab the armor in the Razor Crest, then put it on. Yes, that part is missing...  :tongue0024: ;D
"C'est lorsque nous croyons savoir quelque chose qu'il faut justement réfléchir un peu plus profondément." / "The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand."

Frank Herbert
- "Les enfants de Dune"/"Children of Dune"

old man ben

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • "Born to Collect!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2022, 12:23:55 PM »

I opened up my new 6” Fennec Shand figure to put on display.  I think it’s one of the better figures that’s come out lately, a really good likeness of her.

66jedikiller66

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2022, 02:27:47 PM »

Can someone explain how Boba's helmet got a dent in it from the Slave 1 hatch closing in episode 2 if he says his armor is made out of beskar.
After seeing the Darktrooper punch Din Djarins head into a wall multiple times, really hard, and not leave a mark I'm looking at it as a major technical flaw.

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2022, 08:12:39 PM »

I'm not sure if that's the actual origin of that dent or not. I think some have suggested Cad Bane is responsible for the dent. We'll have to see if they ever show on screen how it occurred or not.

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • When all else fails - send in the wookiee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2022, 08:15:58 AM »

Cad Bane and Boba Fett had a Duel during the Clone Wars. This duel occurred on the cancelled season of Clone Wars.  Since they are both noted as being really fast with their guns - they both hit each other.  Cad hit Boba in the Helmet and Boba hit Cad in the head.  There is a metal plate on Cad's forehead that is shown in The Bad Batch episodes with Cad that was not there during the Clone War episodes.   This Duel scene was shown during 2017 Star Celebration.  The scene has never aired so it is not considered canon.  I take it from what we know that Cad's bullets are either made of Beskar or something stronger.
:r2d2line:                      CANADA STRONG AND FREE       :r2d2line:

66jedikiller66

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2022, 08:53:16 PM »

I just figured out that it isn't the same helmet since we saw Jango's helmet get destroyed in Clone wars.
What made me think they were the same dent was that they are on the same side of the helmet just a bit apart from each other.

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2022, 10:34:43 PM »

I finally re-upped my D+ sub and am now caught up. Interesting reading everyones' thoughts.

So far I am enjoying it. But there have been a number of questionable moments. Biggest for me was him walking around helmetless in the streets. Then a bunch of assassins jump in and attack. Why not just have a sniper ping him off and be done with it? That's what popped into my mind. And goofy mistakes he makes do make him out to be a bit bumbling. Very much reminds me of Mando. Its like they are purposely making them both bumbling fools in the early parts of the series so they can show "character growth". Boba was a bad ass. He should still be one. He also feels too nice in the series. Just seems weird for what we've seen of him before.

Having said that I am enjoying the show. I chalk Boba's out of character, um, character up to maybe he's changed after coming out of the sarlacc. People do change.

As people have pointed out, there seem to be a number of little moments of lazy writing. I've noticed some, like his walking around helmetless, the upside down thrusters over the sarlacc, and the fact Black Santy was able to sneak in to nearly assassinate boba, (how the heck did that happen?), that make me go "huh"? But overall it is fun.

I love that we are getting star wars that is really nothing to do with the skywalker saga. Just exploring the SW universe, with lots of familiar bits (max rebo, camie, fixer, wookiees, radians, sand people, banthas, etc). It's fun. I am curious to see what happens with Boba after the "war". The season so far feels like a looong set up and like it will really kick into gear just as season 1 comes to a close. Let's see what tomorrow brings!

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2022, 08:47:10 PM »

Well episode 5 was the best so far by more than a mile. Great stuff.

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2022, 09:52:02 PM »

It was a great episode!
And now I really want Hasbro to make that ship… Lol

Wedge1021

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2022, 09:54:04 PM »

Well episode 5 was the best so far by more than a mile. Great stuff.

My girls both said the same thing. I thought it was ironic that the best episode of the Boba Fett series is the only one without him in it. Granted, there was a lot of pulling at the Baby Yoda heartstrings for them.

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2022, 10:21:39 PM »

It was a great episode!
And now I really want Hasbro to make that ship… Lol

LOVED the ship, really loved the environment it started in - that Halo-esque crescent city with the light moving - just amazing.

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2022, 08:41:23 AM »

Yes loved that ring city! To me that was something so new and it felt Star Wars like to me. I’ve heard afterwards maybe something similar to this has been seen in a video game of halo which I don’t really know much about at all so it might not be the first time in a city like this has been seen by others but to me that’s now Star Wars.

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2022, 09:00:37 AM »

I enjoyed this episode of the Mandalorian. When is episode 5 of Boba Fett going to air?

Part of me feels blessed to have gotten another episode of Mando, but part of me feels cheated as there will really only be 6 episodes of Boba. Most will be quite happy with the trade off, but it does seem like an odd approach. Unfortunately Mando isn't running concurrently so we can't have a Magnum p.i. - murder she wrote like cross over (who can forget that?!) event! That would have been ideal!

Eradicator

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Join me and together we can rule the Galaxy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2022, 09:43:35 AM »

I agree with everyone else here. It was a great episode. I thought we may have seen a bit of Boba interaction at the end but it did not happen. I think Bryce Dallas Howard is excellent when she directs anything to do with Mando and I am hoping they give her an actually episode of Boba to do.

So we basically have two episodes left of a straight up battle/war.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 176124
  • Total Topics: 14473
  • Online Today: 51
  • Online Ever: 755
  • (January 23, 2020, 04:54:45 AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 51
Total: 53

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 45 queries.